✨Chapter 11✨

One month later and things are great with Mya and Ray. They're exclusive, living in Ray's mansion together, and happy as could be. Mya's getting things done for her that she never though she would and Ray's doing things he never thought he would. Life's great.

Mya woke up to Ray laying on her left boob with his arms wrapped around her. She tried sliding away but his grip got tighter. "Where you goin'?", Ray asked in his tired voice. Mya bit her lip turned on.

"To the bathroom.", Mya said. Ray kissed her cheek then let her go. Mya got out of bed.

"Hurry up." Ray smacked Mya's ass. Mya looked back grinning at Ray. His eyes are closed.

"Tease." Mya shook her head and finished to the bathroom.

After she was done with the bathroom she couldn't fall asleep so she decided to take a shower then clean the house.

...

Mya sweeps the garage in a pile then hit the blunt between her fingers. She moved along to Killing Me Softly as she exhaled smoke then swept the garbage up.

Ray just stood in the doorway enjoying the view.

Mya turned around with the dust pan the jumped. She dumped the garbage and turned the music off. "You coulda said you was up creep.", Mya joked passing the blunt. Ray took it and took a drag.

"I was mesmerized my bad.", Ray said looking at Mya. Mya playfully rolled her eyes and turned around. She put the broom and dust pan up and went into the refrigerator.

"You hungry? What you want? I gotta go shopping later."

"Shit I'll eat whatever you make." Ray sat at the island and put the blunt out. "Ion want you to work." Mya shot her head at Ray and looked at him crazy. "I want you focusing on what matters."

"And what the fuck is that?! Cleaning your house?!", Mya asked dropping a carton of eggs on the island. Ray opened the eggs and saw she cracked all of them.

"No not cleaning our house which you don't have to do. Shit you wake up early to clean sometimes, I don't care if you don't. What's matters, is school. Ion want you to worry about shit but that."

"Oh." Mya opened the eggs and saw that she cracked them all. She looked up at Ray. "French toast?" Ray chuckled.

"Yeah thats fine my baby." Mya started preparing and Ray kissed her cheek before going to pee.

...

"You want me to come with you?", Ray asked as he laid in the bed and watched Mya get dressed. She has a check up today.

"No I'm ok.", Mya said as she looked at her butt in her sweatpants. "Aye.", she said grinding in the mirror.

"Bae you always tryna leave me in the house." Mya looked and he was pouting.

"You're such a baby, get ready I gotta leave in 10 minutes." Ray smiled the got up and stretched showing he was already ready. "Ha never!" They laughed.

...

"What they gotta do next?", Ray asked Mya as they sat in the room.