✨Chapter 27✨

It's Imani's birthday and the three have a day of fun planned. Imani loves animals so they're taking her to look at the pets at the pet store, they're going to playing some games at an arcade, they're eating dinner at Ray's restaurant, and they're gonna end the day singing happy birthday at home.

Mya stood in the kitchen cooking breakfast and singing softly. Imani and Ray are still asleep. She wants to wake them up to breakfast.

While Mya was making her strawberry cinnamon rolls Ray walked in looking mad. He smiled when he saw Mya. "Good morning.", he said kissing her head.

"Good morning. Why you always look so mean waking up?", Mya laughed.

"Ion know." Ray sat Mya journal down next to her and grabbed something to drink. "Imani is knocked. She probably ain't gone be up for a while."

"What? I put her to bed at 8:45."

"I know but-" Mya sucked her teeth and turned around.

"You wrapped around her little finger.", Mya said shaking her head.

"I can't tell her no to her favorite book, and movie, and toys, and snack.", Ray said trailing off. Mya slit her eyes at Ray.

"You can you just don't want to."

"Man she don't look at you with them big eyes how she look at me. I literally ain't tell her no." Mya shook her head as a smile appeared on her face. She loves their relationship.

"Well I'll just feed her when she gets up. The foods gonna be a little minute you got enough time to shower if you want.", Mya said as she put the strawberry cinnamon rolls in the oven. Ray looked at Mya confused.

He saw that her hair looked damp and she got on her robe she normally puts on after showers in the morning before she gets dressed.

As Mya was turning to look at him wiping her hands Ray hugged her tightly. Mya knew why and smiled and hugged him back. "I can't breathe.", Mya said. Ray let her go. He held her face up to his and looked in her eyes. He kissed her head then her lips.

"I love you. I'll be quick.", Ray said before leaving. Mya took this time to read Ray's response to what she wrote last night.

...

While Mya and Ray were eating and talking the bell rang. Ray wiped his mouth about to stand up but Mya stopped him. "I got it, Ray.", Mya said standing up. Ray sat down and watched Mya go answer the door.

Mya came back a few seconds later. "Who was that?", Ray asked.

"Camille, she's laying down." Ray nodded and finished eating. Camille has gotten bad and Mya has gotten good. Mya feels guilty for doing better than Camille and that's why she always accepts her with open arms when she comes.

Camille is doing drugs, partying every night, and letting whoever sleep with her who wants to. Being trafficked really messed her up.

...

While they were eating dinner Ray's goon slow approached the table. Ray gave him the death stare but he still came even though he was terrified.

Ray hates when business is brought to him while he's with his family.

Ray just looked at his goon, "Boss can I have a word after your dinner?" When he didn't get a response he quickly walked away. Ray looked back at Mya with a softer face. She's wiping Imani's mouth.

"Can you get containers?", Mya asked looking at Ray. Ray nodded. He kissed Imani's head then got up and went to the back.

He saw the goon that interrupted him. "You know not to bring business to my table when I'm with my family right?", Ray asked.

"Yes Boss I'm sorry. I just got the word that they got them niggas while they were being transported. They're on the way to the warehouse now.", his goon explained. Ray nodded and looked at his watch.

"Tell them I'll be there at 10.", Ray said before grabbing containers. He went back to their table and packaged their food. "Y'all ready?", Ray asked.

"Yup.", Mya said standing up. Ray grabbed Imani and the food and Mya grabbed her purse and Imani's bag.

Imani fell asleep on the ride home. They woke her up to sing happy birthday but she was tired.

While Mya was washing Imani up Ray opened the door. "I gotta handle some business right quick. You gone be good?", Ray asked.

"Mhm. Be safe.", Mya smiled. Ray smiled then kissed her head before leaving. Mya was happy Ray needed to leave the house. She had something to do, alone.

...

Ray sat in the car for a minute before going in. When he walked in he saw four men tired up.

As he looked at them he thought about having to bathe Mya, he thought about Mya waking up crying in the middle of the night, he thought about how a doorbell made Mya scared, he thought about how broken Mya was.

The more Ray thought the angrier he became. Ray saw red then blacked out.

...

Ray washed blood off his hands before taking a shower.

While he was in the foggy bathroom Mya walked in. "Hey.", Ray smiled at Mya.

"Hey.", Mya said sitting on the sink.

"You ok?" Mya nodded. "You wanna take a shower? I'll hop back in." Mya shook her head.

"I already took one." Ray smiled and went and hugged Mya tightly with one arm, his other hand held his towel around his waist.

As he was pulling back Mya kissed him catching him off guard. He looked at her confused before giving her a kiss.

Mya deepened the kiss and Ray pulled back. They just looked at each other. "I'm sorry.", Mya said getting off sink. As she left the bathroom Ray realized what she had on.

Ray followed Mya and pulled her back to him. Mya looked up at him and he kissed her. Mya deepened the kiss again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Ray picked her up and laid her on the bed letting his towel drop.

After kissing for a while Ray started kissing on her neck as he untied her robe revealing her naked body. Ray kissed her shoulders, chest, arms, breast, stomach, then thighs.

As Ray kissed her thighs he put them over his shoulders. Ray kissed the inside of her thighs before looking at her cat. He licked her pearl making her shiver in pleasure.

He opened her lips with his fingers then started French kissing her pussy.

While he was gently sucking on her clit he put his left thumb in her butt making her go crazy. "Mm.", Ray moaned as he ate Mya out.

Mya tried scooting away as she came to her peak but Ray wouldn't let her. He wrapped his arms around her legs and kept eating.

After Mya came her kept going. Ray haven't tasted Mya in so long he'd eat her all night.

After a Mya came two more times Ray kissed the lips in her face again as he positioned himself. "You ready?", Ray asked. Mya nodded.

Ray slowly slid in as he looked in Mya's eyes. "I love you.", Ray said kissing Mya as he gave her slow deep strokes.

"I love you too Ray.", Mya moaned. Ray kissed Mya's neck as he moaned and gave her strokes.

Their moaned filled the room as they made love until the sun came up.