✨Chapter 30✨

"If it's a boy I don't want him to be a junior.", Mya said. Ray frowned as he rubbed her stomach.

"Why?", Ray asked.

"Cause our first child would've been a junior." Ray nodded. He's upset but he isn't showing it or saying anything cause he don't wanna upset Mya. "What's the plan for your birthday? Big 33."

"I just wanna spend it with you and Imani honestly. I'm thinking about making some roast and baked macaroni."

"I love your macaroni.", Mya smiled.

"I love yours too.", Ray said before putting his face in Mya's cat. Mya laughed pushing his head.

"You are so nasty."

...

Mya looked around the now empty guest room. That's going to be their new nursery. Mya pictured everything as she looked around the room. "Mommy?", Imani asked running next to her.

"Yes baby?", Mya asked looking down at her.

"Is this my little brother or sister room?"

"Yes it is." Imani giggled and smiled big.

"I'm a big sister!", she ran out the room. Mya smiled at her excitement. She left the room and went to hers. She grabbed her laptop and got on the bed. She made sure Ray's birthday plans were set before closing the laptop. She has something nice planned for him, he won't even expect it.

...

"Do you want to know the sex?", my doctor asked.

"No, actually, can you write it on here and put it in this envelope?", Mya asked handing her paper and an envelope.

"Of course." They finished the appointment then the doctor left to get some papers for Mya and ultrasound pictures she also came back with the envelope.

...

As Mya parked the car she saw Ray standing on the porch looking upset. Ray went to her car and opened the door for her. "I know for a fact you didn't go to your appointment without me.", Ray said as he helped Mya out.

"I did but I rescheduled the ultrasound so we can see the gender together.", Mya said as Ray closed her door. Ray frowned as he walked Mya in. "Aww babe don't be mad."

"I'm not mad." Ray closed and locked the door after them.

"Good I'm hungry. Can you make me something to eat?" Ray just looked at Mya as she walked away.

"What you want?", Ray asked following Mya to the stairs.

"Is it some more lasagna?", Mya asked as she started going up the stairs.

"Yeah. I'll heat you some up. Imani sleep and Camille gone." With that they went their separate ways.