✨Chapter 10✨

Mya woke up and looked next to her cause she didn't feel Ray's weight next to her and sure enough he wasn't there.

She grabbed her phone to check the time and picked up a piece of paper instead.

Good morning my baby. I never did this before so I ain't gone be good at it. Be ready at 11:30.

Love Ray

Under the paper were more papers saying her rent was paid for a year and that her car was paid off and her insurance was paid for a year. It was also a paper saying she was reinstated in college and starts next year.two years are paid for and it's a list off all the books she needed checked off. "Oh my God.", she said holding her chest with watery eyes. "Thank you God!", she cried.

She got herself together then looked at the time. She rushed out of bed and got ready.

...

11:30 came and she wasn't sure what to do. Then her phone went off.

Ray:It's a pink limo outside go get in

Mya looked outside and saw the limo with a Latino man standing outside the door in a suit. She left locking her door behind her. "Hello Ms.Mya.", he said nodding his head as he opened the door.

"What's your name?", Mya asked as she tossed her bag in the car.

"Jesus."

"Hello Jesus thank you."

Jesus said, "You're welcome." Before closing the door behind her. Mya sat in the back looking out the window thinking of the day Ray had planned for her as they drove. "Ms.Mya, Mr.Ray wanted you to check you phones notes for you schedule today.", Jesus spoke as he drove.

"Will do thank you. Can we get some music this is a great morning.", Mya said as she unlocked her phone.

"Press the big circle that changes colors." Mya pressed the button and a small touch screen popped up. It's on YouTube. Mya decided on Work by Rihanna and Drake.

She went to her notes and saw the note Ray left.

Mya's Schedule

-11:30-12:30 Brunch with a view(A special guest will join)
-12:30-1 Meet up(I'll be there)
-1-3:00 Unlimited shopping spree
-3:00-4:00 Late Lunch with a blunt
-4:00-6:00 Treasure hunt
-6:00-7:45 GLAM
-8:00-9:00 Smoke sesh
-9 Surprise!

Mya smiled at all the effort he put into making this day special.

Mya sat back, enjoyed the music, and waited to be taken to her destination.

...

(Don't worry about what's on the table look at the view and please use you're imagination🤣)

"This is beautiful.", Mya said to herself looking off the balcony as she drank some orange juice from a glass.