✨Chapter 37✨

Ray woke up naked in a room, not his hotel room either. The bed was empty besides him but someone else was clearly sleeping in it as well.

Ray sat up and looked around not able to tell where he was. He got from u see the cover and started getting dressed. As he did he noticed white stuff on his dick. "Mya is gone kill me.", Ray said to himself as he shook his head.

He grabbed what he saw was his and rushed out of the house. He called Squeeze and asked for a ride.

He pulled up asap. "What happened last night?", Ray asked instantly after getting in the car. Squeeze shook his head as he drove.

"You was sleep next thing I know you stumbling out the club with dude. Ion know if you haven't drank in a minute since or what but you was gone fasho."

"The last thing I remember is closing my eyes."

"So did you fuck that bitch or what?", Squeeze asked.

"I think so.", Ray said.

"Mya bout to beat yo' ass." Ray slit his eyes at Squeeze and it got silent. Ray didn't care if Mya nearly killed him as long as she stayed, he know Mya is done now for sure.

...

"You probably should stay, ion think you  moving with us would be a good idea. Last night got too crazy.", Ray said to Quan.

"Nothing crazy happened last night, I thought Mya said it was cool.", Quan said confused.

"What happened was I woke up next to a bitch that's not my wife and I don't even remember how I got there. Ian gotta explain shit though. You not coming with me." Quan chuckled.

"I'll visit soon. When I do I'll tell Mya all about our night. Maybe she'll use me to get e-" Quan was cut off by Ray chocking him. Ray held him up off the floor by his neck.

Quan struggled for breath and Ray just held him until he felt life leave his body.

Ray dropped his body and sat down across from him. He felt a little pleasure oddly. He hasn't killed in a while and, he felt good feeling in control.

He looked at his hands a little confused, and concerned before calling Squeeze.