✨Chapter 38✨

It's been close to a week since Ray made it back home to Mya and the kids. He hasn't told her anything but he got tested just to know he didn't bring anything back to Mya. He's currently waiting on his results.

Mya can tell something is wrong but can't tell what. She was surprised he didn't bring his friend back but didn't speak too much in it cause she didn't want him here really.

Mya relaxed on her phone as Ray put the kids down for a nap. "I'm about to take a quick shower then I'll come make us some food.", Ray kissed Mya's head before going to take a shower.

Right as Ray left Mya's phone kept going off. Messages from an unknown number. She opened it and saw pictures of Ray leaving a club with a girl and pictures of them fucking through a window.

Mya didn't feel hurt, she knew something was wrong but not what. This is the second time Ray did some shit like this. She's hurt cause they're engaged and he said so much shit about changing. Mya don't wanna cry though. She about to make him feel it.

Mya:Who is this?
Unknown:Fly back to your hometown and meet me at Lucky's at 11 tomorrow.

Ray just looked and had a few people come to mind.

She locked her phone then went to print the pictures. She hung them on the mirror then grabbed some baby oil.

She moved the rug from outside the tub and poured the whole bottle right outside the tub.

After what seemed like forever, the water cut off. Ray put one foot out the tub and saw the pictures. "That's what we doing?", Mya asked. Ray just froze. "Get yo' ass out the shower. You wasn't frozen leaving the damn club and you damn sure wasn't frozen blowing that bitch back out." Ray stepped out looking at Mya with puppy dog eyes.

"L-" He was cut off by slipping and falling. Once he fell Mya lit his ass up with that belt.

For about 10 minutes Ray laid on the floor and Mya beat his ass.

"I'm going to stay with Camille for a while. You stay here and watch the kids. I don't know if I want this shit no more."

Ray laid on the bathroom floor in pain full of shock with tears in his eyes as Mya went and booked her flight and packed her bags.

She kissed her sleeping kids heads before leaving to catch her last minute flight.