✨Chapter 7✨

Mya walked in her house with wild hair. It's been three days since Mya and Ray 'made up' and they been fucking almost all day everyday since then. She's just now coming home since Ray killed her ex. She don't even care all she thinking about is the dick, Ray's of course.

While Mya was lost in thought her bell rang. She checked and saw it was Ray. She was confused cause he just dropped her off and he's back again 5 minutes later.

Mya opened the door. "Hey.", Ray said.

"Hey?", Mya said confused. Ray rubbed the back of his neck.

"You busy today?"

"No why?"

"You wanna ride with me?", he asked.

"Ride with you where? Why you acting weird? You tryna set me up?", Mya asked with her fist on her hip.

"Nah, I mean I like you." Ray laughed rubbing his head from back to front. "Umm-" Ray was looking everywhere but at Mya. For the first time ever he's nervous.

Mya moved his head so he was looking at her.

"Can you just get it out?", Mya asked looking in his eyes. Ray looked in her eyes. Kissed her pushing her in as he did. He closed and locked the door not breaking the kiss. Mya broke the kiss though. "Ray what you want?", Mya asked confused. She's so lost.

"All I think about is you. All I crave is you. The only person I can be around all day every day is you and I'd never get tired of it. Ian sayin' we fenna go get married but ion wanna fuck with nobody but you and ion want nobody fucking with you but me.", Ray spoke honestly. Mya scrunched her face.

"Umm sir after the shit you pulled no can't make no demands for me. The next time you come in here demanding shit demand something realistic. Cute plan wrong bitch. Have a nice day.", Mya spoke pushing him out her house. She locked the door and he stood there shocked. Girls would kill to have Ray want them and only them but not Mya. She know who he is and what he got, he know he a rolling stone and expects nothing more. Little do she know Tay is really ready for something serious and it's her.

Ray know he fucked up with Mya and he gone do what he gotta do to get back in her good graces.

...

Ray pulled up to his brothers house and saw him throwing stuff out his door, literally. "Trey stop! I really do love you that was the old me!", CiCi cried as Trey threw her stuff out.

"Bitch if you loved me you woulda told me that the baby probably ain't mine instead of having all the niggas in the barber shop tell me!", Ray yelled raising his hand. CiCi flinched but before he could land the slap Ray grabbed his hand. CiCi left and Ray let Trey go. They went in the house as CiCi picked her things up from outside.

"Are you out yo rabbit ass mind?! Tryna put yo' hands on a pregnant woman?", Ray asked.

"Three different niggas said they could be the father of that baby! I wanted a family Ray! My count low as fuck I probably can't have kids! And that bitch gone give me hopes up!"

"What you mean yo count low?"

"My fucking gun shooting fucking blanks! My soldiers ain't all marching! And that dumb bitches gone lie to me!" Trey was breathing hard with his fist balled and watery eyes. Ray see he's really hurt so now wouldn't even be the time to bring up that he could be the fourth. "Just let me get my head together man" Trey walked away before Ray could respond. Ray left closing the door behind him. He saw CiCi sitting on the porch crying. He just left,

"Fuck!", Ray yelling hitting his wheel before pulling off.

...

"Girl like that cute and all but it's too late.", Mya vented to Camille as she rolled her eyes. Mya just explained everything that happened after their last meet up.

"Bitch you got me shook with all this tea! That's crazy as fuck I can't believe she would lie like that. Whew this too much.", Camille said drinking some of her mimosa.

"I know." Mya laughed. "What you been up to?" Camille rolled her eyes before slamming her and Mya's mimosas.

"Girl so you know how when I was younger my momma was always on and off with Marcus and he used to abuse her I'm front of me and shit right?" Mya nodded as she put food in her mouth. "So I went and tried talking to them about it. I told her I felt both of them needed to apologize to me cause that shit fucked me up. Marcus ain't say shit! Bitch he literally got up and left the house." Camille softly slapped the table as she talked. "And my momma gone say ion need no apology cause I wasn't touched and I need to stop trying to be the center of attention. Bitch I almost forgot I was talking to my momma! Like-" Camille went from snapping to silence, she closed her eyes and took a breath. She looked up at Mya with watery eyes. "Was I wrong? Am I wrong?"

"Aww, no sis you not. The problem a lot of black people have is they let shit go without resolving it. Like some what happens in the house stay in the house or don't talk about it again. Nothing will ever get resolved if it's locked away. You're right, they're wrong. It's just feels like you're wrong cause people who raised you are telling you you're wrong. Don't get down about it love. Imma pay then we can go smoke at my house I got some gas from Ray." Mya paid then they left.

...

As Mya watched Camille pull off she watched Ray pull up. She mentally rolled her eyes. As Ray got closer she could tell something was wrong.

Ray gave Mya a side hug and kissed her cheek before walking in. Mya stood there confused for a second before going in. She saw Ray sitting on the couch.

She sat facing him without saying anything. Ray put Mya's legs on each side of him then laid on her boobs wrapping his arms around her.

Mya knew he wanted to be held so she did just that resting her head on his as he did.

Ray closed his eyes and exhaled deeply. His chaotic world turned peaceful in seconds.

Mya scooted down so he was laying on top of her. After about an hour of laying in silence they each drifted off.