✨Chapter 32✨

Update cause I been MIA asf sorry loves
I found out I was pregnant and my head just been everywhere, I'll start updating more promise❤️

They made it back from their trip earlier and they all had a ball. Mya and Imani are knocked.

Ray just looked at Mya as she slept. He has so many questions, so many things to say. He don't wanna say it and push her away again. The biggest thing on his mind is Mya marrying him. He understands why she won't and his plan for her to is almost complete.

As Ray moved a piece of hair from Mya's face Imani started crying still sounding half sleep. Ray saw her sitting up in her bed rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong princess?", Ray asked as he walked to her. As he made her way to her he saw that she was soaked. "It's okay. Come on, let's get you clean.", Ray said picking Imani up. She laid on Ray shoulder as she cried lowly.

Ray kissed Imani's head as he ran he a bath. "I'm sorry daddy.", Imani said sadly.

"It's okay baby we all have accidents." Ray rubbed her back and comforted her as they watched the bath water rise. Ray added some bubble bath to her water.

...

Ray made dinner as Mya slept and Imani played with her toys. He's making jerk chicken, fried plantains, and coconut rice.

While he was cooking the bell rang. "Who is it?", he asked as he walked to the door.

"Squeeze." Ray nodded his head as he opened the door. Ray and Squeeze ended up becoming closer. "What up Boss?", Squeeze asked nodded his head as Ray let him in.

"Nun much what up with you?" Before Squeeze could reply Imani ran to the door.

"Hi!", Imani yelled waving smiling wide.

"Hey Imani. Pound it." Squeeze put up his fist and she hit it with hers before they both did the blow up motion. Imani laughed before running away.

"Follow me." Squeeze followed Ray to the kitchen and took a seat. "What's been goin' on?"

"Nun much. Real estate business taking off now doing pretty good I ain't gone lie I'm not tryna leave this fast money though. Moms great, still asking bout some damn grandkids." They shared a laugh. "I'm married to the streets so sadly for her she won't be getting none. What's up with you? How was the trip?" Ray smiled.

"She having a boy and he's a junior. She hid it well but put off all the gifts I got that was the best one for sure. We had a great time though, it was beautiful.", Ray said.

"Congratulations Boss!" They shook up and Squeeze sat back down. They chopped it up as Ray cooked.