✨Chapter 35✨

While Mya went through the mail she seen a handwritten letter to Ray from a woman named Tiara Smith. Ray been getting the mail for about a week now and Mya never suspected anything, now she's thinking.

Mya went in and opened that letter first.

I understand you have a family now and please believe me I don't want to come between that. I don't want money I just want my son to know his dad. I should've reached out when I found out I was pregnant but I figured I could do this on my own. In my defense when I had the baby I reached out and you wanted nothing to do with us unless I gave you a dna, in your defense I refused to even though I knew I only fucked you for two years straight. I mean shit I creamed on your dick raw almost every night for almost two years straight, I knew for a fact our baby was yours. RJ is asking about you now and I would feel wrong for not trying to make things work. When you get a chance stop by my place, same address I know you can't forget. Right across from the park where I rode it til the sun came up. We can set a dna test up but after you see him you might now even want to, that's why I named him after you. Give me a call, 282-471-0059.

Mya's ears had steam coming out of them. Her leg bounced as she tried processing everything.

Ray walked in the house through the back door seeing Mya sitting at the table. "Hey baby.", Ray said trying to kiss Mya. She mushed his face.

"What the fuck is this?!", Mya semi yelled slapping the paper on the kitchen table. Ray glanced at the paper and already knew what it was. "Who is this bitch? You got other kids out here Rayshawn? Kids that's named the same exact name that I just named my fucking son after you practically begging me to name him that? Then this bitch talking bout creaming on your dick?! And this bitch got my address?!", Mya yelled slapping Ray.

Ray took a step back and took a deep breath. "I was gonna tell you baby I promise. I just didn't wanna bring it up if it wasn't true. Bitches threw kids on me left and right before we got together, I told you that. I promise I was gonna tell you."

"When?! When?! When?!" Mya got in Ray's face about to hit him again.

"Mommy what's wrong?", they heard Imani ask from the door. They looked and Imani and she was holding her hands by her mouth looking scared. Mya relaxed her face and looked down.

"Nothing baby. I'm sorry. Me and daddy are just talking.", Mya said looking up at her.

"You're fighting mommy, I don't want you to fight." Imani's voice cracked and Mya's heart shattered.

"Come here baby I promise we're not fighting." Mya picked Imani up and she laid on her shoulder. Mya looked at Ray and pointed at the paper. "This ain't over.", she mouthed. Ray nodded rubbing the back of his head.

Mya walked out the kitchen with Imani and went to play with her toys.

Ray read the letter and shook his head. He knew things with him and Mya wouldn't be good until it got figured out.

...

Put the kids to sleep and let Mya relax and calm down.

Mya took a long shower then sat in the backyard thinking of how things would be so different now. She doesn't know how or what to feel.

While in thought Ray came and sat next to her. "I come in peace and to explain." Mya's face relaxed and she rolled her eyes. "I was ducking a around with Tiara in my kids 20s, it wasn't nothing serious. She was I chick i fucked and used her house to hide out. There was no love, still isn't. We ducked for 2 years without protection and she never got pregnant and supposedly the last time we ducked I got her pregnant. She turned down the dna test so I was sure the kid wasn't mine, I still feel the same honestly. I promise I never gave her our address I would never do no shit like that. She gave a letter to Squeeze and he sent it to me. I mailed a letter back to Squeeze and he gave her the entire envelope he should've taken the paper out the envelope and given it to her. He smart but he dumb but I didn't say shit anyways, I should've. I promise on our kids she never sent me no letter talking sexual, I promise. I got the letters I can show you and I got a copy of the one I sent. I should've told you from the jump but I didn't want you thinking I was still fucking with her cause she trying to reach out to me all of a sudden. I love you, I wanna be with only you, I wanna marry only you. I am so sorry. I know I got a lot of making up to do and I'll do it. I just hope you forgive me. I promise I won't keep anything else from you Mya. I don't ever wanna jeopardize our family, ever. This is everything I wanted ion wanna fuck anything up. I love you Mya, I hope you know that. And I also hope you know I'll never fuck what we have up again, ever."

Mya felt what Ray just explained was true but she was still upset at him for hiding that from her. Ray started kissing on Mya neck and saying sorry.

He picked her leg up and her dress then played with her cat as he kissed her neck. Mya let out a low moan. Ray got down in between her thighs and started kissing them.

Mya scooted her butt the the edge of the chair and Ray showed her how sorry he was.

After Mya came on his face four times and was lifeless. Ray slid in her dripping pussy slowly making Mya moan loudly. "Shh, don't wake the kids."

He gave her deep slow strokes as Mya moaned in his neck.

After they both came Ray carried Mya to their room with a wet beard and a wet dick. He laid her down and she fell asleep almost instantly.

Ray wiped Mya then showered before falling asleep next to her.