✨Chapter 18✨

Today is the second week that they've been home and Mya's hanging on by a string. She tells Ray she's good but her head is in complete chaos. She can't even believe the shit she been thinking and she's embarrassed to admit it. She's not eating, she has a secret place she hides her food until Ray is gone and she can dump it properly.

Ray is going crazy in his head but playing it cool. He can't stop having that same dream. Out of all the people he killed Trey is the one sticking with him. He don't want to say anything cause he don't wanna feel weak, he's losing it though.

Mya softly laid Imani down as Ray made his way back in the house. He left for the day but he forgot a bag so he made his way back.

While he was looking for his bag he came across Mya's food stash. "The fuck is this?", he asked before inspecting further. Soon he realized it was Mya's food and got upset.

"What you doin' back?", Mya asked from behind Ray. Ray turned around with Mya's stash and dropped it on the island.

"What the fuck is this shit Mya?" Mya just looked at the food.

"I wasn't hungry."

"This is from three days ago Mya! Why you not eating? What the fuck is wrong with you?! You tryna kill yourself or something?!", Ray asked throwing the food in the garage.

"Maybe! You gone all fucking day! Leaving me here alone! I been in this bitch two weeks alone taking care of Imani!", Mya yelled catching Ray off guard.

"Don't ever let no shit like that come out ya' mouth again. I take care of my fucking daughter! I take care of all my responsibilities!"

"I been in this bitch by myself Ray what the fuck you been doing?!" Mya slapped the island angrily catching Ray off guard. "I changed 76 diapers today Ray! I made 10 bottles and fed Imani 10 bottles! I'm running off of 5 hours of sleep from fucking two nights ago! What the fuck you do?!"

"I'm out there hustling so we forever good! You don't even appreciate the shit! I'm thinking about fucking Trey 24 hours a day no matter how fucking busy I am! I can't get that shit out my head and you don't hear me complain about shit! I be in my feet all day and I still come home and rub yours! I still ask how yo' fucking day was! When was the last time you rubbed my fucking feet?! When you ask how my fucking day was?! W-" Ray was cut off by Mya smacking him in his shit. "Don't fucking put your hands on me Mya. I'll fuck your up."

"You ain't gone do shit! You don't do shit!", Mya yelled before pushing him into the counter. "Every since I got out the fucking hospital I been by my fucking self! Do you know what the fuck that does to a person?! I sit in this Bitch looking at the walls and listening to fucking crying all fucking day! Yeah you out getting money but ion need that nigga I need you here!", Mya screamed with watery eyes. Ray's face softened after hearing and seeing the pain all through Mya. Once Mya stopped yelling they heard Imani crying. Mya laughed. "It's your turn." Mya grabbed her car keys off the wall and left with nothing but the clothes on her back and her house shoes.

Ray went and got Imani and calmed her down.

...

Mya pulled up to Camille's house crying, full blown crying. She got out the car and went to her door. She banged on Camille's door. Camille opened the door with her keys looking at Mya confused. "I know you got a client but I just can't right now.", Mya cried.

"My client canceled I was just about to come to you what's wrong?", Camille asked as she softly pulled Mya in and closed the door. "Come sit down." Camille led Mya to the living room and they sat down. Before Camille could say anything Mya laid on Camille's lap and cried.

Camille rubbed Mya's arm and back until she calmed down.

When she finally did calm down she told Camille everything. How she felt about herself as a woman and as a mother. She told her about her bad thoughts. She just told her everything from the time she came home to the time she stormed out on Ray.

After she vented and Camille talked to her she feel much better. She feels silly for letting it get to this point.

After a while they ended up sipping some wine, wine turned into hard liquor. Mya was the only one fucked up though, Camille is tipsy but don't wanna be too fucked up so she can get Mya home. While Mya was singing Chi-Raq drunk as fuck Camille got a call from Ray. "Mya! Mya!", Camille yelled trying to get Mya's attention. Mya just kept singing to the Hennessy bottle.

Camille went to where it was quiet and answered.

Camille:Hello?
Ray:Mya still there?
Camille:Mya's not here.
Ray:I really don't wanna play Camille. I just wanna come get my baby.
Camille:Yeah she's here, she drank as fuck though.
Ray:I'll be there in in 20. You can drive her car to the house tomorrow if you want and she can drop you off.
Camille:Okay.

They hung up. By the time Camille made it back Mya was dancing with a leg on the couch to Barbie Dreams. Camille took the bottle and took a shot so Mya would slow down.

...

Ray walked in the house and Saw Camille and Mya both fucked up laying in the living room. Mya on the couch and Camille on the floor. Camille sleep with a pillow on her ear and Mya talking to her. "Bitch look this the plan. Imma drink some water and sober up then imma go home and suck that shit. I'm talking one hand on dick one hand on balls and I'm just choking on that shit.", Mya said to Camille.

"Come on baby. Let me take you home.", Ray said making Mya jump. She gasped when she saw him and started crying.

"I'm still your baby? You still love me?"

"I ain't ever gone stop loving you baby. Never. Come on." Ray pulled Mya up and she almost fell. He picked her up and took her to the car locking the front door behind himself.

Once Ray got Mya in the car she threw up. He just leaned on the hood of the car smoking his blunt waiting on her to finish. After a while she stopped. Ray looked and she was laid in the seat. Ray put her legs in the car then closed the door.

He drove listening to Mya's snores.