✨Chapter 6✨

Ray been keeping Mya at his house since that incident saying he wants her to heal. Well she's all healed and ready to go. Little do she know Ray won't let her until she hears him out. "I'm ready, you wanna drop me off at my house?", Mya asked standing in the living room walk way.

"Yeah let's talk before you go.", Ray said standing.

"Nah I just wanna go home."

"Well you not leaving til we talk."

"Excuse me.", Mya said walking up on Ray.

"You heard what I said", Ray said rubbing his head from back to front. "You can try leaving but you literally cannot get out without my password. You can kill me but everything will literally be locked." Mya tried getting out every way possible before realizing she couldn't. She stormed back to him.

"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but you can't let me live! You never bother them other girls when they move on, why can't you let me move on?! They look way better than me! They thick in the right places and-" Mya was cut off by Ray pushing her into the wall. He put his hand around her neck and put his lips to her ear.

"Don't nobody look better than you.", Ray said honestly grabbing Mya's rolls. He licked her neck and she pushed him away. All the way across the room.

Ray loves all women but something about girls with meat on their bones that made Ray go crazy, Mya had him going insane.

He looked at her with those eyes that made her knees weak and her underwear wet instantly. He slowly walked to her looking at her with those eyes and licking his lips. Her knees started feeling weak.

He's ready to feast.

Now face to face Ray kissed her. She 'tried' pushing Ray away but since she didn't really try he didn't go anywhere. He pinned her arms to the wall. "You wanna go? Go.", Ray said walking away. He unlocked every possible exit on his alarm then sat on the couch with his head in his hands. He know Mya is the one but he can't force anything he won't even try.

Mya stood there not sure what to do.

The Ray makes her feel is just amazing most of the time and shitty twice she can think of off the dome.

She knows she needs to let go of Ray but she wants to fill him in her again. Feel his tongue licking every roll on her body. Feel his penis throb inside of her cat.

She feels so alive and beautiful when they're intimate and she hasn't felt that way ever, she's not ready to let go of that.

She straddled Ray and pushed him back against the couch and smacked him. "The next time you try giving my dick away imma kill you and that ho.", Mya spat at him. He got hard from her aggressiveness. "You understand me?", Mya asked. Ray nodded before flipping her over and lifting her dress up.

He ate her pussy from the back apologizing as he went on.

Mya came on his face twice before laying on the couch lifeless. "We not done.", Ray spoke as he positioned Mya. Mya knew she couldn't take any more vaginal action at the moment so she turned and started throating his dick how he practiced on her dildo.

Ray was caught off guard by her talent so it's even better.

When Ray felt his peak coming he pulled out of her mouth and nutted down her chest rubbing his man hood as he came.

He put Mya on all fours on the lmk be seat before taking her to pound town. "Who pussy is this?", Ray asked smacking Mya's ass as she moaned.

"Fuck it's yours Ray daddy!", Mya moaned out loud. Ray grabbed Mya's hips ready to pound her for real, but instead Mya started throwing it back. "Fuck this my shit!", Mya moaned as she threw it back. "Who dick is this?", Mya asked as she gripped his dick with her walls.

"Fuck it's yours big baby.", Ray moaned smacking her ass. Mya slowed down cause she felt her peak coming again.

Ray held her waist and gave deep slow strokes til they both came. They cuddled on the love seat naked laying in both of their fluids mixed. Eventually they drifted off to a nap with Mya's cat throbbing and Ray's dick soft.