✨Chapter 3✨

Mya and Ray been together pretty much every day after that night. Ray have Mya on cloud nine and he knows it. Mya got the same affect of Ray but don't know, Ray won't let her know.

This morning Ray gave Mya 5,000 to get her nails and hair done and some spending money. She's been shopping all day with Camille and Shay. "This the one sis.", Mya told Camille as she modeled a purse.

"Yeah I think you right.", Camille said cheesing.

"I think I want this one.", Shay said holding up a purse. Mya been feeling a way towards Shay cause of what Camille told her happened at the club. She don't like how she tried moving Ray's attention to her from Mya. It didn't work so Mya hasn't said anything. She doesn't wanna lose her cousin of Ray, knowing who Ray is.

The ladies checked out and headed for the hair store.

...

Ray drove to Trey's house in silence, he's gonna let his brother go. He doesn't want to but he understands. He always had a feeling his brother was the soft one.

Ray:Come outside

Trey came outside and walked to Ray's car as he got out. They met in the back of his car. "You sure you want out?", Ray asked Trey. Trey nodded.

"Yeah.", Trey said. Ray nodded then popped his trunk Trey ran down the block.

"Yo! Bring yo' ass back!" Trey turned and saw it was diapers in the trunk. He stopped running and walked back. Trey thought Ray was gone kill him. "What the fuck you running for?"

"Nigga you just popped the trunk on me." Ray chuckled and shook his head.

"I came with gifts." Trey looked in the trunk and saw three boxes of diapers and two boxes of wipes.

"Thanks man.", Trey said.

"Don't thank me I'm your big brother.", Ray said.

"Blood don't mean nothing in the streets, thank you." They hugged then took the stuff in.

...

"When imma meet your baby ma?", Ray asked Trey.

"She on her way now. She's my leading lady too thought not just the mother of my child.", Trey corrected. Ray put his hands up. They got talked and drank a beer until the door was opened. In walked Trey's leading lady. "Here she go.", Trey said standing up to hug her. She got her hair out of her face and that's when Ray saw her. He scrunched his eyebrows.

"That's that lil Bitch I fucked a month ago.", Ray thought to himself.

"This is CiCi.", Trey introduced his girl Siara to Ray. Somehow Trey didn't pick up on the weird vibes, he's too high in love.

"I gotta handle some business, imma holla at you.", Ray shook up with Trey. He looked at Siara as they hugged. When they pulled away he just left.

Ray sat in his car shook at the fact that he fucked his brother girl and his brothers baby's might not be his brothers it might be his.

Ray phone vibrated bringing him back to reality. He grabbed it and saw it was Mya.

Mya:Hey you busy?
Ray:Yeah be free in a hour what up
Mya:I'm cooking, the food should be done by the time you free if you hungry you can come grab a plate
Ray:Ion want no food I wanna eat you
Mya:I'm always available for you🤫
Ray:Imma slide when I'm free big baby
Mya:Bet

Ray drove to his restaurant in silence.

While he was walking in he saw the police chief eating alone. He didn't see Ray so Ray walked to him. "How you doin' Mike?", Ray asked. Mike the chief looked up at him. He was about to stand up but Ray stopped him. "Enjoy my man I'll get them containers for you.", Ray said.