✨Chapter 13✨

Mya and Ray were in the doctors office patiently waiting to find out the gender of their unborn child. "Okay, do you wanna know the gender?", the doctor asked.

"Yes!", Mya semi yelled excitedly.

"It's a girl." Mya yelled and her and Ray hugged.

"Oh my God I gotta go shopping!", Mya squealed. Ray and the doctor joined in a laugh.

...

While Mya and Ray was in the drive through Ray got a call on his work phone. It's a unknown number. He's confused cause no one should be calling him that he don't know on that phone.

Ray put his gun on his lap and glanced around checking his surroundings.

Mya noticed and stopped talking. "Ray what's going on?", Mya asked nervously while she looked at him. Ray locked the doors.

"You good baby.", Ray said kissing her. He answered the phone as he moved forward in the drive through still being very aware of their surroundings.

Ray:Speak.
Unknown:Ray somebody broke into the trap on 9th!

Ray knew who it was from the voice right away. It's one of his goons Squeeze.

Ray:Why you calling from this number?
Squeeze:I forgot to give you this number, I couldn't get my phone fixed after it got shot in the shoot out.

Ray nodded remembering the day.

Ray:Imma take my lady home and I'll be there.
Squeeze:Hurry Jay just grabbed one of the niggas!

The phone hung up. "Is everything okay?", Mya asked still nervous. Ray nodded as he unlocked the doors and put his gun back.

"Everything okay baby.", Ray assured Mya rubbing the side of her face. Mya relaxed. "What you want?", Ray asked as he pulled up to order.

...

"Listen I need you to stay home while I go handle this business.", Ray said to Mya. Mya pouted. "I know, I promise I'll take you shopping this weekend. I promise. Just stay home for me baby.", Ray sad holding Mya's face.

"Okay.", Mya said softly. Ray heard the disappointment in her voice. Mya knew it could get like this from time to time being with a man who runs the streets. She just didn't want it to happen now, she wants to shop for their daughter.

...

Ray's goons tied up the person who broke into the trap as Ray got prepared to get answers. The pulled the mask off revealing Tyree. "The fuck.", Ray said confused. "You broke into my shit lil nigga?!", Ray asked getting in his face.

"H-he said if I could go to the safe and get everything out he'd split it with me.", Tyree said trying to control his breathing. Squeeze gave Ray a sheet of paper they found in Tyree's pocket.

Ray looked and it had his combination on it. He balled up the paper angrily.

"Who?" Tyree was too afraid to speak. Ray smacked him hard and he started crying. "Who?!"  Tyree's cry's turned into evil laughs.

"None of yo' people solid.", Tyree said to Ray.

"Been plotting for a few months now." Ray grabbed his gun and started beating Tyree with it. His goons looked at him surprised. They never seen Ray full of so much anger on someone so young.

Ray put his gun in his pants then grabbed a wooden baseball bat and beat him with it. They first hit landed on his leg cracking the bat and making Tyree scream out in pain. "I-I'll tell you everything!", Tyree yelled as Ray pulled the bat back to hit him again. Ray lowered the bat and listened.

...

While Mya was sitting in the living room relaxing she heard the front door get busted in making her heart race right away. She heard somebody walking around so she grabbed the gun closest to her and hid where Ray told her to hide.

She exhaled and relaxed and took the safety off. "Mya?!", Ray shouted. The angry in Ray's voice made her stay where she was. She never heard Ray like this and she's scared.

Ray stepped in front of her hiding  place making her jump and gasp. "You didn't hear me calling you?", he asked irritated.

"You're scaring me.", Mya spoke softly making Ray instantly calm down.

"I'm sorry baby come here." He pulled Mya to him and hugged her tightly. "You ain't ever gotta be scared of me." Mya relaxed. Ray let Mya go and kissed her. "I gotta take you somewhere. And you gotta stay there til I can get some shit figured out." Mya crossed her arms.

"Why?"

"Look my brother set me up. A lot of shit about to go down and this house ain't safe cause he know where we lay our heads.", Ray said. Mya was shocked but didn't say anything. "Come on.".Ray grabbed Mya's hand and took her to their room. He packed her her bags then helped her downstairs.

...

"So I guess Trey really felt a way about me having past relations with CiCi. He had guys working for me working for him as well. Some sneaky shit been going on under my nose this whole time and I ain't even suspect it cause I thought I was the man. Now I gotta take you from that house. I'm sorry.", Ray kissed Mya's hand as he drove. Mya didn't say anything she just took everything in and sank in her seat.

They pulled up to a place far out. It's ducked off in a wooded area. No one will know she's here.

Ray took Mya in with her bags. "Imma have two guys here just in case-"

"Wait where are you going?", Mya asked confused.

"I gotta straighten this out before our princess comes into this world.", Ray said kissing her head.

"Are you gonna stop by at least?"

"I know people are watching me baby, this was the only free time I had. I didn't tell anyone where I went and I changed cars. When I figure everything out I'll come back. I promise. It won't be long." Mya's eyes watered as her lip quivered. Ray pulled Mya to him and held her as she cried.

Ray's goons came as he calmed Mya down. "I love you. I'll see you soon.", Ray said before kissing Mya.

"I love you too.", Mya said for the first time. Ray kissed her again before leaving her there crying. He felt horrible. He didn't want to leave  her but he had to. That just filled Ray with more anger.