✨Chapter 15✨

It's been 120 days days and now it's the 120th night. Mya's still hidden away and Ray has killed everyone who crossed him, except for Trey. Some how Trey manages to be one step ahead of Ray. Trey is Ray's brother and knows family is his weakness.

Mya is due any day now and is furious and hurt. She can't believe Ray didn't handle anything yet. She hasn't even went shopping for their baby girl. She understands Ray wouldn't be keeping her where she is if it wasn't needed but she just wish things were different.

Tonight Ray had an ambush plan, so he decided to visit his mother even though he normally doesn't today.

Ray approached his mother's grave not knowing his brother Trey was there visiting his mother as well. Trey was planning on Ray to ambush him but not planning on Ray deciding to come to his mother's grave.

When Ray saw Trey he slowly raised his gun and crept up on him. He put his gun on the back on Trey's head and cocked it. Trey stopped talking to their mother and just stood there. "You gone kill your brother in front of our mother?", Trey asked not turning around.

"Trying to find you cost me so much time, you can't get time back.", Ray said.

"You can't get a brother back."

"You knew that when you tried to kill me." Before Trey could respond Ray pulled the trigger and Trey dropped. "I had to momma." Ray wiped the blood off his mommas tombstone before leaving.

Ray sped most of the way to the cabin Mya was at. He thought he wouldn't feel good after getting it over with, he just feel like shit.

When he got to the cabin he told his two goons they could leave and they were good. He went to Mya's room after locking up and saw her folding baby blankets sitting on the bed.

Mya heard the door open so she looked up and saw him. Her eyes watered. She was so happy. Ray walked to her and dropped to his knees. He looked at Mya with watery eyes. "I-I"

"Shh. I got you.", Mya said holding Ray's head. Ray wrapped his arms around her and cried. Mya knew Ray was hurt by his cries. He never cried like this.

Mya knows how important family is to Ray, having to kill his brother his only living relative it destroyed him. It had to be done though.

...

Camille:Hello?
Ray:Hey it's Ray.
Camille:Oh my God is Mya ok?!
Ray:She's great. I'm sorry for calling so late. I was just wondering if I could take you to where Mya was so you could stay with her tonight while I got something together for her.
Camille:Of course I'm free today.
Ray:I'll be at your place in about 10 minutes.
Camille:Okay:

They hung up.

While Ray was trying to kill Trey, Ray had Squeeze buy the house Ray wanted and start putting stuff in there. Ray told Squeeze if he handled the business for him Ray would make sure he was good. After he drops Camille off that's what he's gonna go check on.

Ray knew Squeeze had an eye for real estate, if everything is perfect he's gonna help him out with that.

...

Ray looked at the house with Squeeze. "Last but not least this your little girls room.", Squeeze said walking in a room. He turned the light on as Ray walked in. Ray was more than impressed and Squeeze was more than scared. Ray hasn't said one work or changed his facial expression. "For this room I pretty much listened to what Mya wanted and threw it together. Sky blue walls with white clouds, green grass, flowers, butterflies. Everything is stocked. I grabbed most of the baby stuff from the old house but that's in the basement." Ray looked at every detail as the sun began to rise.

"Who painted?", Ray asked.

"I did. I know you didn't want a lot of people knowing where you lived so I did everything myself. That's why a lot of the big furniture isn't here. I know y'all wanted this room done the most so I put most of my time here." Ray nodded.

"Walk with me." Squeeze followed Ray to the front door. "You did good. What you about to do?"

"Get some sleep when we done.", Squeeze said. Ray nodded and opened the door.

"When you wake up give me a call, imma take care of you.", Ray told squeeze. Shaking his hand. Squeeze nodded.

"Yes sir." Squeeze left with the biggest smile on his face.

Ray rushed back to the cabin so he could be there before Mya woke.

When Ray made it Mya was sleep in the bed next to Camille. Ray went and knocked out on the couch.