Meetings

"You sure you're gonna be okay?"Atsumu asked as he stopped just in front of your house.

You nodded. Throwing your headphones over your head.
"Since dad's home, I won't even be noticed.."

"Call us if you need anything." Osamu said.

"How about the answers to homework?" You smirked.

Osamu rolled his eyes.
"You know what I mean Y/n."

"Yep."

"We'll see you tomorrow Y/n." Atsumu said as he pulled you into a quick hug, Osamu right after him.

You waved the boys goodbye as you walked up to your front door.
When your back was turned to the two of them, your smile faded and your face went pale.

You could already hear arguing.

You pulled out your phone and clicked on a song at random. Blaring it so you old zone out the loud voices inside.

When you walked in you took off your shoes and immediately walked up stairs to your room.
Avoiding your parents at all costs.

When you reached you room, you shoved your dresser in front of your door like you did every night.
You threw your bag onto your bed and took a seat on your desk chair.
Letting out a sigh before trying to vibe with the music playing in your ears.

You waited a moment before pulling out your pack of smokes and opening your bedroom window.
You sighed as you fell into your chair more. Propping your leg up on the window sill.

You turned up the volume of your music o full blast to drain out the yelling happening below you.

You glanced over to your desk were a picture of a certain some was.
Your little brother.

You smiled.
"I miss you Kazue..."

****

The next day you found that you were exceptionally tired than most days. Taking note of the bags under you eyes.
You always left before your parents woke up to avoid their stares or arguments.

As you opened the front door, you were greeted by a smiling Atsumu and a stoic face Osamu.

"Morning boys." You waved.

"You look like trash." Osamu said, making you roll your eyes.

"Did your parents fight all night?" Atsumu asked with a worried expression.

You winked to your friend. "Bingo!"

"Wanna talk about it?" Osamu offered.

You shrugged, pulling out your pack of smokes and lighting up the first cigarette of the day.

"Ya know-"

"Smoking is bad for me." You mimicked Atsumu. "Tell someone who cares 'Tsumu."

Atsumu clicked his tongue as he started to walk away from your and his brother.

"I mean it Y/n..if you wanna talk about it-"

"There's nothing to talk about Osamu. It's the same argument every night. About the same thing. There's nothing to talk about that you don't already know."

"Sure, but you can talk about how it makes your feel?"

You smiled. "Ew feelings."

The walk to school was like any other day.
You and the twins would walk together till you parted ways when they left for morning practice in the gym.
You would go behind the school where no one really goes and light up a last cigarette before school starts.

Sure you didn't have to get up this early like the boys, but you liked walking with them in the morning. It was a nice thing to have first thing in the morning.

You were always close with the twins and found it comforting when in their presence. Even if people found Atsumu annoying, you found it nice to have him.
He never treated you different since your bother.
He was always straight forward, but gentle when you needed him to be.

Taking a deep breath before lighting up.
You leaned against the wall and stared up into the sky. Watching the morning clouds slowly pass by.

"I though I smelt smoke on you yesterday." You heard from beside you.

You looked over to see the middle blocker, wearing his usual bored expression.

"Want one?" You smirked.

"I'l pass for this time. If Kita were to smell that on me, I'd get my ass kicked."

You chuckled. "Speaking of which, shouldn't you be at practice right now?"

Suna shrugged."I'll go eventually."

"Or you could just skip and keep me company."

Suna smirked. "Tempting offer."

"I'm a tempting person." You winked.

"Is that why Atsumu is with you?" He winked back.

You bit the bottom of your lip.
"Ah yeah..Sure."

Suna raised an eyebrow. "What? You two get into a fight?"

"Nope." You said, popping the 'p' and taking a drag from your smoke.

"I have to say,you two don't look like a couple. If it wasn't for him issuing your yesterday before that practice game, I would have ever believed it."

You chuckled to yourself. "Opposites attract."

"Not always."

You rolled your eyes playfully.
"You better get to practice." You said, nudging your head.

"Probably."

"But hey, I won't tell if your skip."

Suna smirked.

"L/n right?"

"Call me Y/n. I ha-"

"Hate formalities. So I've heard."

You smiled before taking the last drag from your smoke. Putting it out on the ground, but picking up the butt. Holding onto it till you passed a garbage.
"I'll see you a round Suna."

"Are you coming to practice again?"

You smiled. "I don't think I'll have a choice."

"Then I'll see you at practice Y/n."

You nodded your head before you left for the front doors of the school.
Walking in you noticed some students have already arrived.

You ignored any stares as you threw out the butt of your cigarette. Taking out your headphones, you blared music and walked to your homeroom.
Taking your usual seat in the back of the class, and pulling out last nights homework that you didn't feel like doing.

So Suna huh? You thought to yourself as you twirled your pen between your fingers. A smiling forming on your face as you thought of the middle blocker.

This is gonna be fun.