Fever

Instead of going to the library after school today, you went straight home.

Near the end of class, you felt a bit off and feverish.
You knew that this was gonna happen sooner or later, you've been working non stop, with little to no breaks.
There was even a couple days during the weeks when you missed diner just to finished one more assignment.

All of it was starting to catch up with you.

When you did arrive home, you went straight for your room.
Collapsing onto your bed you let out a loud groan.

You shoved your head between two pillows and wished for the forming headache to go away.
Pleading with all your might.

"Oh Y/n, I didn't even hear you come home-..You okay?"

You groaned to your aunts voice.
She came closer to you, putting a hand onto your back.
"Y/n honey..you feel warm.." She then forced the pillows away and felt your forehead.
"And that's what I thought..you my dear have a fever."

You groaned again.

"Let me guess..just the very sound of my voice hurts your head?"

You nodded.

Your aunt smiled.
"I'll go fix you something to eat. As for you, do not go near your bag for your class work. You need a break."

You averted your eyes away from her, pouting at her words.

You watched her leave your room, rolling your eyes when you our cousin came into your door way.

"Awe look what we have here..You sick Y/n?" She smirked, crossing her arms.

"Go away."

"That's not very nice to say to someone! You know you should really watch what you say, you could hurt someone's feelings."

"I could care less about what you feel, or what I say hurts you, now get away from my field of vision...and hearing."

Kumi put a hand to her chest, pretending to be hurt. "Is that how you treat all of your family?"

You shot your head to your cousin, anger in your eyes.
"You shut your mouth now before I do it for you!"

"So snappy! I must say, I prefer the non sick Y/n, she'd much nicer."

"Go away you pest!"

Kumi waved her hand at you. "Yeah yeah." She then thankfully left your doorway, making you let out a relieved sigh.
Just the very sound of your cousin's voice made your headache hurt so much more.

It wasn't long till your aunt came back with some soup and water.
"Tell me..How much have you've been working Y/n?"

You tried to sit up, squinting at the pain pounding in your head.
"Uh.."

"My point exactly..You did this to yourself Y/n.."

"Yeah yeah, I have a good feeling you're not going to be the last person to tell me that.."

Your aunt gave you a soft look.
"Eat, and take this medication, it might knock you out, but it'll help."
And with that she left, without another word.

"This is just great..and with exams coming up..." You grumbled to yourself.

You're aunt was right though, after you were done eating, and took the medicine, you were asleep faster than someone could say 'I told you so.'

****

You could hear a slight sound of voices coming in your ear, making your feel incredibly angry.
You were having a good sleep and now someone was waking you up in the mot abrupt way.

"Shh you're gonna wake her stupid!"

"Oh you shouldn't be talking! You're talking too!"

"Will you both just shut it, she's gonna wake up and smack both of you."

You finally woke up fully.
Keeping one eye closed as you took a good look around to see who the hell was talking.

You quickly widened both eyes when you say a familiar blond and grey haired boys.

"Miya?" You grumbled, feeling your throat a bit dry.

Suna was quick to hand you a glass of water.
You stared down at it before looking up to Suna.
You knew what he was gonna say and how he wasn't gonna be impressed.

"You know what I'm gonna say right?" He said in a low, yet calm voice.

"I know." You said, finally taking the water from his hands and taking a long drink, almost finishing the entire glass.
"So..Like why the hell are you three here?"

"Your aunt called us." Osamu spoke. "Y/n..I didn't know that you were doing this much work..I mean i know you said you got your plate full..but this? You're gonna die of dehydration or exhaustion."

You looked away from the grey haired boy. feeling embarrassed.
"I get it okay? I know what I've been doing but dammit! I'm so close I can feel it!"

"Close? Close to what? Coming back home to Hyogo? Y/n..this isn't the way to do it.." Atsumu said with soft eyes.

You locked eyes with the blond setter. Feeling guilty because you knew that he would never look like this if he wasn't worried.
You hated that you worried everyone in this room.

"I-" You begun.

"You're done with this Y/n." Suna spoke up.

You felt a cold chill run down your spine. Avoiding eye contact with him.

"Suna? I mean she doesn't need to stop completely, Just take it a bit easier yeah?" Atsumu said.

Suna sighed as he got up from his seat and walked over to your school bag.
He looked inside and took out the laptop before pouring all of your contents onto the floor.
Five textbooks fell as well and many note books and loose papers.

"What?" Osamu said with his eyes wide open.

"And that's not all, she has a bunch of things on her laptop. The rate she was going, she was just gonna barely pass to make it to graduation..if she did take a break, or take it easier like you said blondie, she wouldn't make the deadlines."

Both the twins shared a look before looked into you.
They pulled back when they felt this dark aura around you.
You were staring daggers into Suna and he knew it, but didn't care.

"Why? Did you come here just to lecture me? Jeez missed you too ~Honey~." You said with a sour tongue.

"I came because I heard that you were sick, and well..I was worried about you and wanted to make sure you were okay..I told you what would happen if you overworked yourself Y/n."

"You have no power over me Rinatro."

"You're right, I don't, but I do hope that you'll take my advice and throw away this goal of yours to graduate early."

You found yourself shaking your head at him.
"I can't do that Rin.."

"Why not? Because you want to come back to us? The twins? Your parents?"

"Not..M-my parents.." Your said gritting your teeth and clenching the blankets.

"Good because they don't want you."

Osamu held back Atsumu from jumping to Suna.
"How could you say something like that to your girlfriend? Huh?"

Suna crossed his arms.
"She's not my girlfriend."