Wimp

It was the day if the dance and you found no excitement within you to go.
Atsumu has been MIA all day and ignoring your messages.

You didn't get a chance to talk with him yesterday at the mall since, according to his brother. He left without them.

You had a headache getting out of bed.
You thought that maybe it was just a small thing to break up the agreement with being his age girlfriend, but obviously there was more to it.

You reached for your phone to see no texts like usual.
Being the weekend, you slept in till your body woke up itself.

You didn't manage to get a lot of sleep, but just enough to doge the eye bags.

Getting up to make something to eat, you wondered that maybe you should head next door and finally talk with Atsumu.
You weighed the options with what would happen when he opened the door. But you just hoped that Osamu would answer. He would never turn you away.

You walked to the fridge and sighed as you stared at the million things to make, but nothing that you were really craving.
So you decided against food for now and went straight back into your room to change.

You knocked softly on the Miya's front door, also wondering if their mom would answer.
You haven't really been over to their house in some time but you still had good relations with the family. They were like your second family.

You waited for what seemed like minutes till the door finally opened.

You smiled when you noticed the grey hair first.
"Oasmu."

"He still hasn't messaged you?"

You shook your head.
"Do you know what's up with him? Did I do something or any something yesterday? Because if I remember correctly, he was the one who brought up calling off everything."

Oasmu sighed as he stepped aside to let you in.
"He's in his room. I know he's awake because I can hear his music."

You nodded as you went for his room, knowing the house like the back of your hand.

"Tea?"

You hummed. "You know I can never pass up your tea."

But Osamu was right. There was a slight hum of music playing inside the room.
You lifted your hand to knock but hesitated at first.

Finally when there was a break in music, with the song changing to the next, you knocked.
Funny..the song that's playing is my favourite song..

He didn't answer.

You tried again.

"'Samu! Not right now!"

"Oh you wish that it was your brother." You smirked to yourself.

The door opened instantly.
"Y/n?"

"Atsumu."

"W-what-why are you here?"

You crossed your arms. "Why do you think I'm here? My best friend is ignoring me and I don't like it."

He sighed. "I get it.." He stepped aside so you could come into his room.

"Wow, I must say, did you know a girl was coming over? Your room isn't messy for once."

Atsumu rolled his eyes. "Think you're funny don't you?"

You shrugged with a smile."I like to think I am."

Atsumu nodded his his head with a small smile. "You wanted to talk?"

You took a seat on his head and let out a loud and exaggerated sigh.
"As much as I hate taking about feelings and things, I know when my other half is upset, and i want to know why."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

You eyed the blonde hair twin. "Don't."

"Don't what?" He smirked.

You bit the inside of your lip.
"I will hit you."

"So aggressive!" He smiled as he took a seat next to you. "Okay..Being all serious here..I guess I'm upset about our breakup."

You chuckled. "But you know that it wasn't a real relationship right 'Tsumu?"

He nodded, looking away from you."It felt real though."

You furrowed your brows. Closing your eyes you braced yourself for the thing you were about to say.
"How long Atsumu?"

"Huh?" He said, shooting a look back at you.

"How..Long."

"That I've been upset?-"

"That you've liked me Atsumu."

He smirked. "I've always like you Y/n! Since we were kids-"

"Not like that 'Tsumu..You know what I mean."

He stared at you for a moment before caving in."You know me well.."

"I grew up with you 'Tsumu..I know every little tick and idiosyncrasies you have. You can't hide anything from me."

He pondered on your words for a moment before leaning forward into his hands and sighing.
"I don't know when it happened..but it was after we started the agreement, I was looking forward to getting to school so I could hold your hand, I was hoping more and more girls would come to the gym so you'd act more intimate..I know that sounds selfish and I feel horrible but..For the time we spent pretending..its never felt more real in my entire life.."

You waited for your best friend to finish.

He turned to you with a smile. "I also grew up with you too Y/n, the same goes for you with knowing every little t hinges about you. I can see the look your give Suna and how that look has changed into a friend kinda of look, to a 'I like you' look."

You took in a deep breath to speak, but you were cut off.

"I don't want to make you feel s if you had to chose me, and that's why I never told you my feelings, I knew you'd chose Suna and I want you to."

"You broke our agreement because you caught feelings and were falling to deep..Is that right?"

He nodded. "And If I didn't do it when I did..I knew two things would happen. One, I'd feel even worse than I do now, and two...You'd miss your chance with him, and I didn't want to take that away too."

"You're a big softie you know that?"

"I do..but only with you."

You playfully punched his arm with a smile.
"I'm sorry I can't return your feelings...but I still want you in my life and If you don't want to be, then please tell me, I can't take another reason walking out of my life without me knowing.."
You tone because more soft. Atsumu knew that you were speaking from the heart.

"I'm not going anywhere, and hey! Don't worry about me, It's not like I'm in love with you." He playfully rolled his eyes, making you choke your head.

You sighed. "We still going to that dance tonight?"

Atsumu smiled. "As friend we are. Just because we broke up, doesn't mean that were still not going, besides, you have to dance with Suna."

"I don't have to do anything."

"Whimp."

"Lover boy."

Atsumu's threw his arm around you. "Yeah yeah..I may be a lover boy, but that's way better than being a whimp, At least I go and get what I want."

You eyed your friend before punching him in the gut, making him release his hold on you.

"That..was a good one." He grumbled.

"I'm not a whimp." You said standing up. "Watch me."