Waiting For Me?

The next morning you woke up feeling like trash.
You  and Atsumu had stayed out at the lake till almost four in the morning.

You both knew that getting up in the morning would be dreadful, but you were happy with his company.

Atsumu was always the one who cared for you the most out of the twins.
He would always comfort you when needed and you were so grateful to have him as a friend.

He was also your friend before his brother was.

Getting up, you sat on the edge of your bed till you felt ready to actually stand.

"Man.." You groaned as you looked over to your uniform that was laying on top of your desk.
"You did this to yourself Y/n." You told yourself as you finally dragged your butt to the bathroom.

Even with the little sleep you got, you still got up early to walk with the boys to school.
You didn't know why you would put yourself through that, but seeing them first thing in the morning made your day better.

When you were done and putting your bento box together for lunch, you looked at the door and noticed that both your parents shoes were gone. Only making you assume that they had early shifts at work.
At first you thought it was weird since they never really had early shifts but you shrugged it off.

Stepping outside you noticed that it was pouring rain and sighed as you turned back to grab your umbrella.

"Good morning!" Atsmu waved as you walked to his side, Putting your umbrella over him.

"Stupid, you'll get sick1 Where's your umbrella?"

Atsumu looked to his brother.
"That's the only one in the house...and he won't share with me!" He then stuck his tongue out making your groan.

"Fine,I'll share."

"You baby him too much Y/n."

"Yeah, yeah. Good morning Osamu."

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

You smriked. "Like a baby, well when I did finally go to sleep."

"You know, almost four in the morning is a long time to stay up.." He lectured.

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, yeah. But how did you know-"

"I heard Osamu 'Sneak in." Osamu said with air quotes.

You chuckled. "You don't look tired at all." Your aid to Atsmu who was trying his best to walk under your umbrella with you. In the end he grabbed it so there was more room for his height.

"I don't feel tired either!"

"Oh to have your energy." You said as you pulled out a smoke, lighting it up instantly.

****

Arriving to the school you decided to go with the boy's into the gym since you didn't wanna be out in the rain having a smoke like usual.

You were greeted by everyone with smiles.

"I don't know how you guys do it..It's so early."

"Getting up early is good for you." Kita smiled as he came up beside you.

"Maybe for you. Not me."

"May I ask you something then? Why get up so early? You don't have to be at the school for another hour and half."

You smiled. "I like walking with my boys...and if I don't, then I probably won't get up."

Kita hummed. "Fair enough."

You exchanged a few more words with Kita before walking over to the stands where you'd watch their morning practice.

"Oi You're late!" You heard Atsumu yell.

Looking to the doors you smiled when you saw Suna. And he was soaked.

"Dummy." You whispered to yourself.

"Where were you?"Ojiro asked.

"I was." He looked up to you and locked eyes. "waiting for something I guess?"

You smirked and waved to him. To which he waved back, walking to the boy's club room to change.

You looked back to Atsumu and noticed that he was staring at you with a stupid smirk on his face.

You raised your eyebrows and mouthed, "What?"

To which he shook his head and continued with practice.

As morning practice came to and ended you noticed that there was still a few minutes left before classes started.
You decided to head for your spot and have one last smoke.

The rain had lifted a bit and turned into a light mist, so it wasn't bad with the umbrella.

"Hey."
You heard next to you.

You turned and smiled. "Missed me that much that you waited here for me this morning?"

Suna rolled his eyes. "I wasn't waiting for you."

You pursed your lips. "Sure, whatever you say."

Suna opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he noticed the pack of smokes in your hand.
"Either you smoked all the cigs I gave you last night, or you didn't like them."

Your smiled faded at the memory of your mother throwing out your smokes.
It wasn't the fact that she threw them out, it was the look of disappointment in her eyes that made you feel upset.
"Ah. Mom found them and chucked em."

"Oh?"

"Atsumu bought me another pack." You smiled as you waved the pack in his face. "Want one?"

"I'm good." Suna said.

You clicked your tongue.
"Where's your umbrella dork?"

"Nonexistent."

"Oh? You're gonna catch a cold-"

"Its not raining hard, I'm fine."

You rolled your eyes as you stepped closer to him, holding the umbrella over the two of you.
"Damn you're tall, here you hold it." You said, passing the umbrella over.

"I said I was fine, and you're only like a couple inches shorter than me Y/n."

You smiled. "You caught me. I didn't feel like holding it any more. But for real, you are gonna catch a cold so share this umbrella with me or deal with a fever."

Suna smirked. "Is this your way of caring for someone?"

You felt your cheeks become hot at Suna's words. You looked away with a pout.
"No...Just..Don't wanna see you catch a cold..especially since you came here earlier and waited for me."

"I wasn't waiting for you."

You hummed sarcastically. "Yep, sure."

Suna let out a sigh.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away." You said taking a puff of your smoke.

"Are you and Atsumu really dating?"