New Start

Saying goodbye wasn't something you were good at.
It was something that you dreaded no matter the circumstance.

Your father was right though. It only took just a little under an hour and your aunt was in the driveway, sadness plastered on her face.

She engulfed you into a tight hug, telling you that it was going to be okay and not to worry, that she'd make sure your time in Tokyo would be good.

You loved your aunt with all your heart, but just thinking about living under the same roof as your cousin, Kata..make you sick to your stomach.

"You all packed?"

"The necessities yeah...I don't have much to bring anyways.."

"You take after me for the minimalistic soul.." Your aunt smiled.

She helped you bring what bag you did have and loaded them into the car. You could feel your mother's stare as the last backpack was flung over your shoulders.
You stared at your parents by the car, as they stood in the door way.

"Remember what I said about losing the only chid you had left, if you didn't get your head out of your ass?" You paused.
"Consider me lost."

Your mother fought back tears as you said those words.
You hated to see your mother like that but at the same time, you have no choice.
You looked to your father who held a stoic face, no expression showing.
Clicking your tongue you turned to your best friends.

You opened your arms, but before you could even open them all the way, Atsumu had engulfed you ingot a tight hug.
You could hear tiny little whimpers coming from him,making your heart hurt even more.
"I'll call everyday."

Atsumu let you go, wiping his eyes with his wrist. "You better."

You smiled. Looking over to Osamu.
He got the hint as walked over to you to give you one last hug.
This hug was comforting, something that you knew you were gonna miss on your bad days.

After a moment, you pulled away.

"I guess this is goodbye." Atsumu said.

You shook your head. "More like a see you later."

The twins furrowed their eyebrows.

You smiled. "If I were to say goodbye, it means that I wouldn't be seeing you guys again, and I will be, I promise you that."

They nodded with tiny smiles. You burning that image in your head to take with you to Tokyo...Oh how you were gonna miss these two.

Before getting into your aunt's car, you gave one last kiss on the cheek to Suna.
"Don't miss me too much." You whispered in his ear,making let out a low chuckle.

You waved goodbye one last time, getting into the car and fastening your seatbelt.

"Ready Kiddo?" your aunt smiled as she started the car.

"Not really, but then again? Do I have a choice?"

Your aunt gave you a sad look, bitting her bottom lip which only made you chuckle on the inside. That was yet another habit you picked up from her.

You were about to say something as your aunt pulled out of the drive way when your phone started to ring.
Looking at the contact you smiled.
"I thought I said not to miss me too much?"

"Sorry, but I can't help it."

You smiled as you shook your head, hanging up the phone and waving out the window.
"I'm sure gonna miss them..." You whispered to yourself. You looked through the side mirror, watching the three boys wave to you, until they were no longer in sight.

"That boy? The one with the dark brown hair?"

"Suna." You said to your aunt.

She nodded. "He's your boyfriend isn't he?"

You hummed. "Yeah..Just started dating yesterday.."

Your aunt griped the steering wheel. "You're kidding...You know Y/n, when your father called, I told him that it wasn't a good idea for you to be taken out of that school...I mean I told him that if he was to do that, then why not just attend a different school in the prefecture?"

You smiled as you looked out the window, watching the sunset filled sky.
"Because to him..this was the perfect opportunity to finally get rid of me.."

****

Arriving in Tokyo, the sun had already set, and thankfully you and your aunt stopped on the way to get some food.
She helped you bring in your bags, telling you about the room that you were going to stay in.
It was just her spare room, but she knew that the last thing you would want was to share a room with your cousin.

"Thank you..Ya know for always being there for me.." You said as you took a seat on the bed.

"Of course hun..I'm sorry thing went how they did..I never would want that for you."

"I know..But It was bound to happen anyways..This was just the perfect moment to strike."

"Your mom.." She started, clearing her throat."I could hear her pleading for your father not to do this on the phone earlier...She loves you a lo..you know that right?"

You nodded with a hum. "I know..It's my father who is the problem..ever since Kazue, it's like something went off in his head..Something that convinced him that I was the bad guy.."

Your aunt hummed."I'm sure things will turn around soon Y/n.."

"Hey Mayu?"

"Yes?"

"What school will I be attending?"

She smiled. "Fukurodani."

"Fukurodani.." You repeated to yourself. "And when will Is start?"

"Well..You'll have to do a written entrance exam but..You're a smart girl, I know you'll get in. I'll set it up tomorrow so you can get back to school right away."

You sighed. "And does Kata go there too?"

"Yep..I asked her to keep her smart remarks to herself...If she gives your problems, just let me know okay?"

"Thanks..but I have one more question Aunt Mayu.." You paused. "Is it possible to graduate a year early?"