Feelings

*Warning,  Descriptive anxiety attack in this chapter.*

Staring out the window as the teacher rambled on about nothing that you cared for.
Your mind was occupied for obvious reasons.
You felt as i you were on the brim of breaking, and when you felt a buzz come from your phone. You knew you were gonna blow any second here.

Bitchy cousin: Guess who's coming for a visit today? See you after school. Oh and bring that delicious man of yours, the one who you wanted to keep anyway from me? Remember him? Oh I also found out that his name is Suna Rintaro. Sometimes living in Tokyo has its perks. 😘

You gripped your phone as you re read that message over and over. You hated your cousin with a passion and knowing that you'll see her after class, didn't make your breaking point better in any way.

She also knows who Suna is, which also frustrated you. You knew she would do everything in her power to lift with him, jut to are you mad and with what's going on right now with him, you didn't wanna deal with it. Not today at least.

You avoided everyone at lunch, even going off school grounds to have your much needed smoke.
You ignored your phone and any one who crossed your path.
You escaped o the bathroom just before classes ended so you wouldn't be stopped by Atsumu, who always came for you at lunch time.

You found a shaded tree and took a seat on the ground. Pulling out the cigarette, you lit it up and took the first drag.
To you the first drag was always the most satisfying.

You stared up into the sky, watching the clouds slowly pass by, swatting away the odd bug that dared to come your way.
You felt warm tears fall down your face.
Dammit.

You didn't bother to wipe them away as you knew that this was gonna happen sooner or later.
In fact, it's been a while since you had a breakdown.
It's actually been almost a year.
The last time it happened was when your bother Kazue passed.  Your family hating you and dealing with your bitch of a cousin, it was all just too much.

The twins voices ran through your mind. Them telling you not to keep your feeling bottled up and that they were always there to talk.
You had a habit of bottling your feelings up, since you knew that your problems weren't meant for others. That you didn't want to burden someone with your feelings.
That's another reason why you seemed so dismissive and 'bad ass'. It was just a way that helped you cope with everyday life.
You knew that being a shy and closed off person wouldn't help you so you just ran with what ever you wanted to say with filter.

Although there were some times when you wished that you kept your mouth shut.

You were thankful that you decided to wear leggings under your skirt today. You pulled up your legs and buried your face in your knees.
You let the smoke that you only took the one drag off,burn away, you also let the tears that held frustration, anger and sadness, flow down your face, surely leaving tear streaks and red eyes.
But you didn't care for what you looked like. You never had since you could remember. If someone didn't like you for you, then hell with them.

You took quick breaths as you felt your chest tighten.
"Stop it!" You grunted.

You knew that you were breaking down and now more than ever, you wished that someone showed up to hold you. But you were the one who decided to leave your best friends, to go an do this on your own. You guess that you were just that independent.

You held your chest as you felt your world start to spin, making it hard to keep your balance. You wanted nothing more but to just lay down, but the bug infested grass didn't sound like the best idea right now.

You gripped your hands together and tried to steady your breathe, knowing that you were about to hyperventilate.
You griped the brim of your dress and tried to be aware of your surroundings, you needed to ground yourself before you fell even deeper into the attack.

You wanted to scream, throw things, something to relieve the anger inside of you, but you couldn't do that. Instead you just sat there, crying and shaking, wanting this to just end all so much.

You kept your eyes shut, your head in your knees, now rocking back and forth. You felt your jaw clench as you cried and cried.

You were about to scream when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your body.
Holding you tight as you shook in their grasp.

"Breathe Y/n."

"O-Osamu?"

"Just breathe. Follow my breathes okay?"

You nodded to his words and followed his slow breathing, feeling the tightness in your chest loosen up slightly.
He started to run circles on your back, trying to clam you down as much as he would right now.
"You're okay Y/n." He said in a soft voice.

"I-I'm sorry.." You choked out.

"Don't ever be sorry. Let it all out Y/n. All of it. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere okay?"

"O-okay.."
You lifted your head from your legs and fully embraced Osamu. Letting him wrap his arms all around you, holding you better then before.
This wasn't the first time he found you like this. In fact, you were closer with Atsumu, but it seemed like Oamsu was the one to always know when you needed someone. He was always there.

He was the one who came into your room when you lost your bother.
He had climbed in your bedroom window and held you, just like he was right now.
He'd say all the right things and help you calm down.

You wondered how you became so lucky to have someone like him in your life. How he could always just be right there when you needed him.
You wondered why you never did develop feelings for him. He was perfect, and you knew that.

Once you felt your breathe steady. You let go of him. Wiping away you tears with the back of your hand.
"T-Thank you."

"I wasn't the one who found you Y/n.."