How Do You Really Feel?

"I wasn't the one who found you Y/n."

You furrowed your brows at Osamu who looked at you with soft eyes.
That's when you felt another presence staring at you.

You looked off to your side to see Suna staring there with his phone clenched tightly in his hand. You could see his knuckles turning white.

"S-Suna?"

"He called me, telling me what state you were in. I ran as fast as I could."

There was nothing more you wanted then to just hide and burry your face in your hands, but you were frozen.
Suna had seen the whole thing. He had seen you break down and lose your guard. He saw a side of you that you wished he didn't.

"Thanks..for calling him Suna." You finally said.

Suna continued to stand there, staring at you. He wanted to say something but he also felt frozen.

"Suna?" Osamu said, breaking his trace and getting his attention.

"I-I wanna go home." You said, not bothering to look at Suna.

"I'll take her home." Suna had finally spoke, and you really wished he hadn't. You wanted him so badly to not be there, you hoped that the more you wished for it, the more he would just go away and you'd wake up in your bed having all of this be a dream.

"You okay with that Y/n?" Osamu asked, making sure that you were comfortable.

You nodded, still keeping your eyes on the ground.
You noticed your friend leave your side.

Oasmu walked over to Suna.
He put a hand on his shoulder. "Y/n never opens up like this. It will be hard to try and through to her..But..She'll come around." He whispered.

Suna nodded as Osamu left his side, leaving the two of you alone.

"Y-Y/n.."

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

Suna furrowed his brows."Don't be sorry Y/n...Stuff like this happens and it's not something that you should feel ashamed of."

You nodded.

"Can I sit?"

You nodded again.

Suna took a hesitant seat next to you, right where Osamu was.

"H-How did you know to call O-Osamu?And not Atsumu."

"Because I know the twins and Atsumu doesn't seem like the comforting type in this case."

You chuckled, wiping away any run away tears. "You're not wrong there."

"What happened?"

You took a deep breath and pulled out a smoke.
"Feelings happened."

"Was this because of me?"

You shook your head. "I mean..I'd be lying if I said that you weren't a small portion of it.."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"It's not. I hurt you, I avoided my feelings because I didn't know how I felt."

You waited for him to continue.

"I just kissed you out of spree of the moment, not knowing how I really feel and I chose to just blow it off till I knew how I felt. I didn't realize that you'd be feeling like this..because of what I did."

"I'm also sorry..If I'm being honest, I shouldn't of put you in that position..."

Suna took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry that I also put you in this position..."

You looked away from Suna and back up the clouds.
You let out a laugh to yourself before rubbing your eyes with your free hand and giving yourself a small smack on the cheeks.

You smiled and looked to the middle blocker beside you.
"You don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry-"

"We're both sorry how about that?"

"That sounds pretty good." You hummed while taking the last drag of what was left on your cigarette.

"You wanna walk about it?"

You shook your head. "I'm fine, really."

"What I saw today didn't seem fine Y/n."

"I said. I'm fine." You said a bit more angry then you wished you had.
Bitting the bottom of your lip, you spoke again. "There's been a few things going on in my life this past year, and I guess I just needed to blow."

"It happens to the best of us."

You nodded. "But that doesn't mean I'm ready to tell you everything about me."

"I'll be waiting for when you do."

You smirked."What did Osamu say to you when he left?"

"That you wouldn't open up so easily."

"He was right ya know."

Suna hummed. "I know. People like you tend to bottle things up and has a hard time trusting new people. The twins were those who you have known since you were younger. I'm sure they had a hard time gaining your trust."

"How observant."

"I only say this because I'm the same way. I want to know everything about you, but I'll take what I can get for now. I know I wouldn't want to be pushed so why push others?"

You looked back into the sky. "It's shame that there was school today. It's such a nice day out.."

"It is yes."

You hummed as your eyes locked onto a cloud that was shaped a bit funny. You watched it as it slowly passed by.
"I'm gonna head home."

"I told Osamu that I'd take you-"

You shook your head. "I don't need you to take me."

"I'm not letting you go home on your own Y/n."

You smirked."I'm a big girl, I can manage. Besides, a walk on a nice day like today would help clear my head before I see my cousin again."

"Your cousin? That girl who showed up after practice that one day? The real flirty one."

"That's her."

"She's visiting?"

"Mmmhm." You hummed. "Don't know why though.."

"Maybe about-"

"Don't know okay." You snapped.
"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

You stood up from your place and let out a small stretch.
Looking to the sky once again.
"Before I go Suna, can you answer just this one question for me?"

"Sure."

You looked to Suna and met his eyes.
"How do you really feel about me?"