"I Heard She Killed Her Brother"

You did your normal routine with walking to school with the twin, and meeting Suna, then headed to at the back of the school or a smoke.
But today was a bit different.
Well for one, you and Suna were officially together and he made it quite known.
It honestly surprised you when he grabbed your hand in front of the twins.

But secondly, it was different because of all the stares you got. And they weren't the normal stares that you used to get when you fake dated Atsumu. it was stares from everyone, letting you assume that the whole Kumi and expelled thing got out into the school. It was the stares of people judging you.

Sitting in your classroom before the bell, you could hear whispers from everyone.
If you were to put it in a simple sense.
Half the school felt bad for you and what happened with Kumi. But the other half were somehow convinced that you were at fault and just blamed Kumi to get away with it. That since you were such a..what they'd call..A bitch, you set up Kumi and got her expelled.
You wondered what went through peoples head's to get to that conclusion.

"I heard she did it because Kumi was getting close to Atsumu."

"Wasn't she the one who fake dated one of the Miya twins?"

"I knew she was a bitch but I didn't know that she was crazy."

"Poor Kumi-chan, to have to be expelled for something she didn't do."

"Do you think someone else will be in her radar?"

"It's only a matter of time when's she'll strike again!"

"But Kaneko said that It was Kumi.."

"Well it's obvious that Kaneko-chan is scared of L/n..She probably forced her to say it was Kumi or else she'd hurt her more.."

"Wait I saw L/ holding hands with the middle blocker of out volleyball team!"

"Are they dating?"

"Poor guy was probably forced to."

All the whispers were getting to you, even though you hated to admit it. But hearing your name being dragged out about something that was totally stupid and fake, hurt like hell.
You wished that all the gossip would stop. The gossip from when you 'dated' Atsumu was different, it was bearable, but this? It was too much, they were attacking you on a personal level and you didn't like it.

You stared out the window of your classroom, trying to zone out all the voices in the room, as well as the teacher.
you couldn't focus and wish that you did stay home today, but you also knew that it would probably cause more drama and not to mention, it would happen whenever you did come back to school.
So for right now, you just had to let it in one ear and out the other.

"I heard that she killed her brother..I wonder if she was actually truing to kill Kaneko-chan.."

That was the last straw.
You slammed your hands on your desks and stood up, pointing to the idiot who just spoke.
To your sunrise it was one of the quiet kids in the class.

"Miss L/n! Take your seat!" The teacher said.

'How do you know about my brother! He is none of your business! Now You better shut yer trap before I do it for ya!"

The kid looked shock to hear those words from your mouth, but what surprised him more was the tears that were flowing down your face.

"L/N! OUTSIDE NOW!" The teacher demanded.

You clicked your tongue as you did as they asked an waited for them to meet you in the hallway.

The teacher shut the door behind them and sighed as they saw the state you were in.
"I'll be notifying the principal about what is being rumoured about you, but Miss L/n, you have to keep composure."

You rolled your eyes. "I have to keep composure? Really? I have a question for you? do you have kids?"

The teacher sighed as they nodded. "A girl and a boy."

"Now lets say that your son had died of an incurable illness and your daughter was the one who found him? And then she went to school to have others say that she was the one to blame for his death? would you keep composure?"

"I suppose not Miss L/n.."

You nodded with a hum. "I'm used to hear things being said about me, but when they bring my brother into this...I can't just sit back and listen to them..My brother doesn't deserve that.."

The teacher nodded. "Would you like to spend the rest of the day in the office? Till we get some things sorted out?" They asked with a soft look. making you thankful that someone in this school system is taking you seriously.

You shook your head. "I don't want to give them any leverage with more gossip and rumours.."

The teacher nodded. "Okay then..You need another minute?"

You shook your head.

"Okay." They said as they opened the door and let you inside first.
Everyone had looked up from their books and watched as you entered the room and took your seat again.

"...Detention." You heard the teacher say to the kid who you had just yelled at a few minutes ago.

Class resumed and you never felt more out of place.
You wanted to hide and burry underground, you didn't like being centre of attention and with this? You didn't know how to act.
Any movement made the girl behind you flinch. People were scared of you, and it pissed you off.

It was different when it was because of a mean stare you had, it was just a look on your face, but with a rumour that you beat up Kaneko and that you killed your brother? It was the second most painful thing.

You just wanted this day to end.

Who told everyone about my brother anyways?