Putting A Stop To All Of This

You walked through your front door with your father and mother sitting at the kitchen table, both of them were deep in a conversation that you wished you didn't hear.

"What else are we supposed to do? If this keeps going, were gonna lose our daughter." Your father said, stopping when he noticed that you were home. He went to stand up but your mother held him down but grabbing his hands on the table.

You took a step forward to them
"I'm assuming the principal called?"

They both nodded.

You took in a shaky breath.
"They're just rumours you know that right?"

Your mother let go of your father's hands and clenched her own into fists.
"He even said that your brother has been brought up in conversation..."

You bit the bottom of your lip.
"Yeah.."

Your father slammed his hands on the table, making you and your mother flinch.
"This is ridiculous!"

You hummed. "I agree.."

"He said that he was gonna punish anyone who is spreading the rumours." Your mother said in a soft voice.

You rolled your eyes. "That will only cause more drama.."

"Then what so you want him to do Y/n!!"

"Don't yell at me! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"You just had to play the victim didn't you Y/n? How the hell did you get yourself dragged into this? Do you like the attention or something!"

You took a step back and started to shake your head. "Don't..Don't say that.."

Your father sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.
"This passed year has been nothing but hell! I don't know what to think!"

"Maybe that your daughter needs help over something she can't control! It's high school! Are you telling me that you didn't get bullied at least once in your three years?"

He shook his head. "Not once."

You pursed your lips. "Let me guess, you were the one doing the bullying right? Because you seem to be really skilled at it at the moment."

Your father stood up and stomped over to you.
"You will not talk to me like that!"

"I'll talk however I want! admit it! You still blame me for Kazue's death! That I should've even ight by his side, waking him up every ten minutes! HE WENT FOR A NAP!"

"AND YOU SHOULD OF CHECKED ON HIM!!"

"Enough!" your mother pleaded. " You said that you were done with feeling this way!"

Your father looked to you and clicked his tongue. "You're going to live with your aunt in Tokyo, whether you like it or not. I'm tired of all of this, and putting a stop to it!"

You started to shake your head. "So that's it huh? You're just gonna send me away?"

"It's the best option right now Y/n.." Your mother added in.

You looked to her. "Really? I've grown up here all my life! My friends are here!"

"We both think that a new start will be good for you."

You shook your head. "I disagree! Things will blow over soon! It's just stupid gossip!"

Your father crossed his arms. "Go pack, we already called your mother's sister Mayu."

"You think you're so tuff don't ya? Just couldn't wait to get rid of me..."

"Go!"

"No!"

"Do as I say!"

You crossed your arms and shook your head.

"Stop being a child and grow up Y/n!"

You let out one last huff before walking towards the front door, opening it only to have shock written all over your face.
In front of you, stood the twins and Suna behind them.
Shock and confusion was also written all over their faces.

"You're sending her away?" Atsumu mumbled.

"Miya's go home." Your father ordered.

"Do you really hate your daughter that much?"

"'Tsumu!" Osamu scolded.

"Go home boys."

You couldn't even look at them, the look on their faces, knowing that they heard every word that was said just moment ago, hurt like hell.
You didn't want to go but you also knew that you had no choice. You weren't old enough to live on your own. Not to mention, you were just done fighting, you've been fighting all year and you just wanted to breath for once.

"It's fine 'Tsumu..I need a mew start anyways.."

"You're just gonna let him brainwash you?"

"Home now Atsumu Miya!"

"Just..Do as he says guys..I'm tired of the fighting."

Osamu and Suna stared at you, where Atsumu kept his eyes on your father. The look of disgust all over his face.

Osamu grabbed onto his brother's arm and dragged him away from your front door.
Letting you get a good look at your new boyfriend. The one who held your heart and right now..It felt like your heart was about to beat out of your chest.
"I'm sorry." You mouthed to him.

Suna stepped forward and handed you something.
It was box that showed the latest model of your phone.
"I said that I owed you one right?..."

You gripped the phone tight in your hands, feeling tears try to fight their way out of your eyes.
You threw yourself to him, wrapping your arms around his body, hugging him tightly.
Suna returned the hug, shoving his head into your neck.

You could hear the front or close behind you, letting you know that your father wasn't watching anymore.
You took that moment to bring Suna into a kiss.
Letting your lips move in sync with his.

You world was falling apart and you didn't want to be a part of it any longer.
You continued to kiss him with desperation and love, because you didn't know when the next time you'll see him.

He was the one who pulled away, lifting a hand to tuck a stray hair behind your ear.
"You'll be okay Y/n..I already programmed my number into that phone..The twins as well..We'll talk everyday and I'll be waiting for the day you return to me."

You smiled. "You sound cheesy."

Suna hummed. "Is that a bad thing?"

"For you yes."