Go With Me?

"No."

"Oh come on Y/n."

"Atsumu..I don't wanna go."

"Why not? Practically everyone in school is going!"

"Key word: Practically."

"It's just a dance." He said as he rolled his eyes, looking back down to his homework in front of him.

It was after school now and the boy's practice was cancelled, so you decided to invite the twins over to complete homework, although it seemed like only you and Osamu were working. Atsumu was just scrolling through his phone when he found a flyer posted online of the upcoming school dance.

"I don't dance."

"You don't have to Y/n."

"That's a lie. You'll make her." Osamu chimed in.

"Exactly." You smiled sarcastically.

"It's just a dance.." He grumbled.

"Then ask one of your fan girls, I'm sure they'd be super happy to go with you!"

Atsumu gave you a dumbfounded look. "You do realize that we're still fake dating and if I were to do that, then it'd look really bad..Like really bad Y/n."

You shrugged as you looked to Osamu and Atsumu. "I mean. I have bleach, we can switch your hair colours and no one would know. You could pretend to be Osamu and go to that lame dance."

Both of the twins looked at you with a look of disgust.
You sighed as you chewed on the end of your pencil.
"Or not."

"Hey Y/n? Where's your parents by the way? Aren't they usually home right now?"

You shrugged. 'Who knows. I didn't see them this morning either. Probably out avoiding me."

The twins both gave you an empathetic look.

"I don't think they'd do that to you Y/n." Osamu finally said.

"Hey what did you get for question three?" You said, avoiding the current conversation.

Osamu sighed. "I got negative five."

"Me too." You smiled.

"What! I got eighteen.."

You chuckled."How the hell did you come up with eighteen?"

"Cause he's stupid."

"OI!"

You shook your head at the twins who started to bicker. Trying to drown out their voices you looked to your phone and noticed that Suna tried to add you on your social media. It instantly made you start smiling.

Atsumu raised an eyebrow at you and looked over your shoulder. Feeling his gaze, you put your phone back down on the table face down.

"Ya know." Atsumu said as he leaned his head on the palm of his hand. "I bet that if Suna was going to the dance, that you'd go too."

You gave Atsumu a side glance, wanting to punch him for saying those words.

Although it's true..

"Suna? Is there something I don't know?" Osamu asked.

"Oh just that Y/n has a big fat crush on him-OW!" He said holding his shoulder where you had just punched him.

"Shut up! i do not have a crush on him okay?"

"Your flush cheeks says different Y/n."

You rolled your eyes. "Not you too Osamu."