Epilogue

*One year later*
3rd Year Graduation

It took a while to get to where you were but you had finally graduated high school.
The workload, the time and effort, all of it as easy a you imaged it would be when you ditched the books and online classes in your second year.

It was spring, the cherry blossoms were in their prime, but instead of being like everyone else in your class, taking pictures with their families for graduating.
Holding the very diploma that everyone worked hard to get in the air.
Shaking hands with the teachers that made your school life a living hell.
All of it you were not apart of.

For one, your parents had nothing to do with your life anymore, not since the day that your father had sent you to live with your aunt. So you didn't have anyone to celebrate with.

Your aunt, busy with your cousin Kumi, who also graduated like you, asked or you to come to the ceremony, to take those cheesy pictures that soon would be a good memory to look at later in life.
You rejected the idea. Instead you found yourself back in Hyōgo, standing in front of your brother's grave that you haven't been to in over a year or so.

Seasons changed, time passed by, but your love for him would never fade.
Suna.
You wondered what he was doing, was he attending the graduating ceremony at Inarizaki? Taking pictures with the twins and maybe the rest of the team?
You hated to think about him but after some thinking last year, when he called things off, pushed you away, you realized what his intentions were the whole time.

"I did it Kazue..I graduated..when I supposed to as well.."
You placed a hand on the tomb stone, clenching your Fukurodani uniforms skirt in the other hand.
"I freaking did it."

Even though you ended on bad terms with Suna, you and twins did your best to stay in contact.
You had phone calls and sometimes you'd go and visit them when your aunt offered the drive.
You still considered yourself close, but a lot happened in a year.

Once you figured out what Suna was doing when you had that fever from overworking yourself, you talked about it with Osamu, and he was glad to hear that you finally clued in.
You considered contacting Suna, but his words still hurt you, even if he didn't mean them, they still stung in your heart.

"I'm home Kazue." You said smiling to the grave stone, but that's when you also noticed a wilting flower just beside him.

But..he hates flowers..was mom and dad here? No that's impossible..

"Y/n.."

You turned suddenly to the familiar sound of the one you once love.
Suna. It was Suna.

"Rin-I mean..Suna.."

He held his head low.
"Shouldn't you be at the graduation ceremony?"

"I am, but I'd rather celebrate here..with my brother that is.." Your furrowed your brows, hating how your heart was skipping a million times per second.
That's when you noticed the flower in Suna's hand.
"Are you the one who gave him this flower?"

"I know you said that he hated flowers, but it felt wrong to me not to bring one every time I visited."

"Every time? You've been here more than once?"

Suna nodded, walking closer to you. Your watched him lean down and replace the wilting flower with a new one.
You took in what a years time did to him.
His voice was slightly deeper, his hair a bit lighter from the sun. But he still held the same look on his face.
Something that you've missed all this time.