Kumi

"Are you and Atsumu really dating?"

The question struck a nerve in you. Making your freeze on the spot.

Should I tell him?

You cleared your throat.
"Why are you asking me that?"

"It's just a question Y/n."

You took the last puff of your smoke.
"Well, we are. Even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes-"

"I think you're lying to me." He said, cutting you off.

"Oh?" You smirked. "And what makes you think that?"

"The way you look at him, there's love but not like I've seen with other couples."

You let out a low chuckle. "Guess were not like other couples. I'm not a clingy person if that's what you're trying to get at."

Suna hummed. "Sorry for asking."

"Don't be..Honestly..I'd question it myself."

Suna raised an eyebrow, wanting to asking you what that meant but decided against it.
"We better get inside now, Classes will be starting soon."

"Yeah." You said, watching him already take the lead in leaving.

Stupid.

****

"Hey beautiful."Atsumu smiled as he greeted you outside your classroom door.

"Hey handsome." You teased back. Wanting to throw up in your mouth.

"Wanna have lunch in the gym?"

You took in a deep breath. "Not really but I also don't wanna be centre of attention anymore. So sure why the hell not."

Atsumu gave you a soft look. "We can go somewhere else if you want?"

You shook your head already grabbing his hand into yours. "Let's just go. The gym is fine."

Atsumu kept silent as you lead the way to the gym. There was a small part of you that hoped that Suna would be there, but you also didn't.
His question about if you and Atsumu were actually dating threw you off a bit and you couldn't help but feel guilty about not telling him the truth.

Why do I want to tell him so bad?
You kept asking yourself over and over.

"Oh Y/n! Just the person I was looking for!" Akagi said approaching you.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well.." He said as he scratched the side of his face feeling embarrassed. "I need another partner for history again..."

Since when did we need partners? Have I been that out of it?

"Again? Ya know I have to ask here...I didn't bring it up before but..Akagi? Why are you and Y/n partners before? Aren't you a third year?" Atsumu asked with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes at your best friend. "Easy. He failed last year 'Tsumu."

You noticed Akagi's cheeks flush. Immediately feeling ad for ratting him out like that.

"Akagi failed history!" Atsumu said as he started to Burt out with laughter.

"Oi don't laugh! I slacked off last year and well..Ya know so shut it blondie."

You smiled at the two as they started to bicker with one another.
You listened in, not wanting to stop the interaction, till you felt a cold chill run down your spine.
You suddenly got the feeling of being watched.