Together Offically

After your visit with your bother, Suna decided to walk you home. You both shared your goodbyes with a simple smile and wave.
You waited to walk into your home till Suna was out of eyesight. For a day like today, you did feel happy.
You didn't expect to what happen today and you even wondered why he was there in the first place? Was he there visiting too or was he following you? Either way, you didn't care, you were thankful that he was there.

You were about to walk into your home when you noticed that the twin's parents car was gone and you could see the two peaking out of the window, when they noticed that you saw them, Osamu had shoved Atsumu's head down and out of line of sight.

You sighed as you walked over to the very window, standing in front of it.
You knew the twins were just under the window because you could see their legs stretched out. Not a very good hiding place.

You tapped on the window smirking when you saw both of them flinch at the sound. They both peaked their heads up and you could of sworn you saw their life flash before their eyes.

You waved and pointed towards their door as if to let them know that you wanted in.
Osamu was the one to nod since Atsumu didn't really know what you were trying to say.

You rolled your eyes as you walked to their door. Osamu greeting you.
"Need a hug?"

You nodded.

"What about me?" Atsumu pouted.

You let go of Osamu and opened your arms to the blonde setter.

"You okay?" He whispered.

You hummed with a nod. "Surprisingly yeah.."

"Well it didn't rain..So that's good."

You nodded. "I probably would've gotten sick. I didn't bring an umbrella."

Osamu chuckled. "And you lecture 'Tsumu about not having an umbrella."

You smiled."Yeah yeah."

"Sorry for looking so creepy in our window, we just saw that you came home and well, you were with Suna?"

You raised an eyebrow at Atsumu. "It's not creepy because I know you did it to make sure that I was okay..and as for Suna..he kind of showed up at the cemetery.."

"Did he follow-"

"Dummy,he told you that he was going to the cemetery today." Osamu said clicking his tongue.

"To be with Y/n?"

Osamu let out a loud sigh."You don't listen to when people talk do you?"

Atsumu pouted making you smile slightly. Even though the twins were always bickering and fighting, you found amusement.

"He said that he was visiting his grandparents..Hence why Kita said no to a Sunday practice."

"I knew that!"

You chuckled."You keep telling yourself that 'Tsumu.."

Atsumu looked to you with a pout. "I don't like it when the two of you team up on me like this.."

Osamu rolled his eyes."Y/n just knows that my side, is always the side that wins."

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is."

"Nah uh."

"Please, we both know that I'm the better twin for a reason-"

"I beg to differ!"

You watched as your friends argued with each other, it was just one stab after another.
You sighed, taking a quick deep breath.
"Suna and I are dating."