Shopping

"Hey beautiful. Where did you run off to earlier?" Atsumu smiled as he threw a sweaty arm around your neck.

"Away from those spine chilling squeals."

"Huh?"

"Your fangirls."

"They're not all his fangirls." Osamu said coming up beside you with his towel around his neck.

"Right, you too 'samu." You smirked.

He shook his head.
"I heard Suna's name a few times."

You tried to stop your cheeks from glowing red by biting the inside of your mouth. You knew what he meant and you tired your best to change the subject but that obviously didn't work.

"Anyways..." Atsumu smiled, taking your silence as a hint. He looked back to you.
"Guess what tomorrow is!"

You eyed Atsumu.
"What?"

His face deadpanned.
"The dance.. The dance Y/n.."

You make an 'o' shape with your mouth.
"I forgot about that.."

"Do you not wanna go anymore?" He asked with soft eyes.
"It's okay if you don't, under the circumstances-"

"I'm still going. Just.. I need a damn dress."

Atsumu smiled.
"The mall doesn't close till ten!"

You groaned.
"You paying?"

"How about half." He winked.

You shrugged. "I tried."
You scrunched up your nose as you finally brushed his arm off of you since it was just you and the twins left in the gym.

"Come on, we better get going then!" He winked.

"I'm coming. I need a new dress shirt because 'Tsumu here made sweat stains in mine."

You chuckled.
"Sounds like him."

"Oi!"

You and Osamu shared a smile as the three of you left the gym.

****

"You look so pretty Y/n!" Atsumu gleamed as you came out of the dressing room in a bright blue dress.

"I hate it."

"I can tell from your eyes that you hate it." Osamu added.

You crossed your arms in triumph.
"Guess your pick is out of the picture."

"B-But blue looks so nice on you!"

"Hey how about this one?" Osamu said, walking over to the nearest dress rack and pulled out a black, knee high dress.

"Ah yes. Now that's more like it." You smiled s you grabbed it from him.

"But it's so plain." Atsumu pouted.

"It doesn't matter, if she feel comfortable then that's what matters. Besides, she's only going because you're making her."

Atsumu smirked. "Yeah sure, like the whole reason she isn't going is because she found out that Suna was going."

You bit the inside of your cheek again.

Osamu looked to you and lowered his eyes.
"I think the two of you need to talk. I'm going to browse. Meet back at the entrance of the store."

You and Atsumu both watched him leave. Letting the silence fill between the two of you.

"He's right ya know."

"Yeah yeah. But there's nothing to talk about."

Atsumu looked to you with furrowed eyebrows.
"I know you don't like talking about feelings and such, but it's starting to become obvious Y/n..well at least to me and 'Samu."

You gripped the dress tighter in your hands.
"Look. I appreciate you and him caring about my feelings and such. I really do but..Just right now...Ugh" You rolled your eyes, having trouble speaking your mind.
"I'm just not ready to be in a real relationship right now. And not to mention that i have no clue if Suna likes me or not."

"You're dense."

You raised an eyebrow.
"Coming from you."

Atsumu shook his head. "Take last night for example. He stayed by your door till you invited him in. He waited because he knew that you shouldn't be alone at time like that. He waited."

Seems like he's been doing that a lot lately..

Atsumu stood up and stretched a bit.
"Look Y/n. I get it. I really do. but just give it a chance. And don't worry about me okay? I can deal with my admirers." He winked.
"But for real." His aura changed into something more serious,w high made you cringe a bit.
"If you think that he doesn't like you. Then you really need to open your eyes. He might be waiting now, but he won't wait forever."

You looked away from your best friend.
"I get it."

"Do you?"

You nodded, leaving the conversation to get changed out of the dress you were in and back into your clothes.

"How about this?" Atsumu said when you closed the door. "After the dance, we break up..And you can go after him."

You stayed silent as you stared at yourself in the mirror.
Hating the dress even more the more you stared at it. The baby blue was starting to burn your eyes.

"That's not necessary 'Tsumu."

You couldn't see but the loo in Atsumu's eyes softened. He felt bad for what he was doing toy u with faking being his girlfriend, but it did seem like a good plan at the beginning. But since you started 'dating' he's noticed all the stares that you get. And not to mention the hate online. It was a good thing that you didn't care for any online personality, so you didn't see the mean comments on any pictures, or the hate posts.

He knew it was just childish of the girls who posted mean things, but he also came to the conclusion that making a fake relationship was also childish.
He used you for his own and felt completely appalled with himself.

He cleared his throat.
"You're right..It's not necessary."

You went to say something but was stopped by his voice.
His words chimed through your ears.

"You're free. We're done with this agreement."

You stayed silent as you quickly changed into your clothes. You grabbed the black dress and left the blue one. Hurrying out to Atsumu, but he was already gone.

""Tsumu?" You whispered."The hell just happened?"

What's going on through your head 'Tsumu?