First Day Struggles

"Here's the office.." Akaashi said as he asked into the school with you, showing you even though you didn't ask him to.

'Thank ya kind sir." You smiled.

He stayed silent, only giving you a nod as he turned on his heels and walked out the front doors.
You raised an eyebrow at the guy but didn't question anything about it, you knew that he was probably late for practice because of you.

Walking in the office you introduced yourself, and the secretary gave you a smile.
They gave you your class schedule and even showed you around the school, It was a warm welcoming.

When you were done and about to head to class you asked them about graduating early.

"You're only in second year..Usually we don't get that kind of request till you're in the second half of third year."

You sighed. "I know, but I just want to know if it is possible if any way?"

They crossed their arms over their chest.
"Well I can looking it for you, but if you want to go to college right away, you'll hav to apply for an early acceptance.."

You nodded. "Yeah I already figured that out much..."

"I'll tell you what, today I'll look into it for you and I'll have an answer to you by the end of the day? Will you be joining any after school activities?"

"Nope.."

"Okay..Come back to the office after school then, hopefully I'll have some good news for you."

"Thank you for all your help."

"Not a problem, but you better head your home room, classes are about to begin, you remember where the second wing is right?"

"I'm all good, thanks again."

"Welcome to Fukurodani and have a great first day!"

You gave the secretary one last smile before you headed off.
You mind was filled with thoughts as you walked threw the student filled halls.
You knew today would go extremely slow thanks to having to wait for your million dollar answer after school.

You found your class with ease, and were thankful that the teacher was already waiting in there so you could just go right up them, and not have to deal with the awkwardness of standing off to the side waiting to be introduced.

"Ah yes Miss L/n, Welcome! Now If you're a little lost with the lessons that's okay, I don't expect you to have followed the same timeline in your past school. If you have any questions just ask me okay?"

You nodded. "Thanks, much appreciated."

"Now,would you like to introduce yourself?"

You bit the bottom of you lip, taking a quick look around at the now filled and busy class. Everyone seemed to be occupied with taking to their own friends and didn't even pay the littlest attention to you. You kinda wanted to keep it that way.

"Not really if that's okay."

"Okay, no problem.." The teacher smiled and then looked over to a student. "Akaashi raise your hand." They yelled.

Akaashi?

You turned your head to see the familiar raven haired boy, it sitting with a book in his hands.
He looked up and raised his hand slowly.

"You'll be sitting behind him Miss L/n." The teacher chimed.

You thanked them once again, before taking your seat, thankfully it was right by the window, so you had a scenery when you got bored.
You smiled to Akaashi.
"We meet again."