What Did I Get Myself Into?

The sun shined won of your face, waking you up just a minute before your school alarm went off.
You turned on your side, so now that warm sun was beating on your back.
You recalled last nights events and smiled.

Suna admitted that he liked you, but he didn't want a relationship.
So? Where do you two stand?

As addictive that kiss was, you knew deep down that you couldn't let that happen again.
You weren't one for friends with benefits sort, and just being around him make your stomach fill with butterflies.

You wanted him, but he wasn't yours to have, just yet.

Going down the stairs you noticed that your mom was sitting in a kitchen chair,with her head down on the table.
You knew by the small snores, that she was asleep.

"Mom?" You shook her.
"Hey mom, you're gonna have a sore back if you don't get up."

Your mom stirred a bit before jolting awake, making you also jump back slightly.

"W-What time is it?"

"Have you've been here all night?"

"Y-Your father said he was coming in the morning..I-I wanted to be the first to greet him home."

"I'm about to lave for school Ma."

"Oh!" She said pointing to the fridge. "I made you lunch to take with you."

You smiled. "Thanks Ma...You should go upstairs and lay down..."

Your mother nodded. "I should, shouldn't I?"

You nodded, helping her up from her chair and to the stairs where she slowly walked into her bedroom. You waited till you heard the door close before grabbing your lunch and heading out the door.

Like usual, you were greeted by the twins.
Atsumu smiling like always and Osamu with the same stoic face.

"Good morning Y/n!" Atsumu gleamed.

"Tone it down, it's too early for your yelling 'Tsumu."

"Who pissed in yer cereal?"

"Did Suna come yesterday?"Osamu asked, bring your attention away from Atsumu.

You nodded. "You told him about Kazue?"

Osamu looked to his brother for help.
"H-He asked."

"And you just straight up and told him?"

"You weren't going to Y/n-"

"I don't wanna hear it. That was my story to tell when I was ready! Kazue is my brother not yours!" You snapped, cutting off Atsumu.

"Suna wanted to get to know you and he just asked..He could see how hurt you were on the inside and was getting impatient with waiting for you!" Atsumu's snapped back.

You shook your head, pulling out a smoke. "Impatient my ass..ya know? He confessed to me last night, know what he said?"

The twins both stayed silent.

"He said that he didn't want a relationship, so telling me that he was getting impatient doesn't mean squat to me."

"Y/n.."Osamu said.

"Kazue is not your story to tell okay?" You said finally toning down your attitude. "You both had no right."

"He was like a brother to us too Y/n, did you forget that you're not only one who we grew up with." Atsumu said with a sting in his throat.

"Have you've been wanting to say that? Let me guess for some time now?" You bit the bottom of your lip.

"We went over the line.." Osamu said, holding his bother back from saying anything more that he'll regret.

"You went so far past the line that there's now gonna have to be a wall to climb over.."

"We betrayed your trust."

"You did more than just that." You scoffed, turning on your heels and walking away.
"I don't hate you guys, I love you with all my heart, but right now..I don't wanna even look at you."

Osamu and Atsumu both stared at your back and as you walked away from them.
They knew that they were in the wrong, but what hurt most was the emptiness they saw in your eyes.

"'Tsumu? I don't think it was a good idea to send Suna over last night..."

Atsumu shook his head. "No it wasn't.."
"Should we talk to him?"

"I think we said enough to him." Osamu said as he started to walk towards the school, after he noticed a good amount of distance between the two of you.

****
Classes went on like normal. Pop quiz's here and there. A normal school day.
When lunch time finally rolled around you knew the first thing you were gonna do was go out and have a smoke.

Your eyes went to the ground when you noticed that Atsumu wasn't standing outside your classroom door like he usually did. Noting that what you said this morning had gotten through to the twins.

You had your bag flung over your shoulder, ready to walk outside to your normal spot, but were stopped.

"Y/n?"

You turned around and smirked. "Kumi, what do I owe the pleasure?"

Kumi looked around, making you think that she was looking for Atsumu.
"Um.."

"Atsumu and I aren't hanging out this lunch if that's what you're wondering."

Kumi nodded, bitting the bottom of her lip.
You furrowed your brows at her since bitting your lip was something you did frequently.
"Down to the eye roll." You recalled Suna saying last night.

"Hey I have a question?"

You broke the trace you were in and gave your attention back to Kumi.

"Does your stomach hurt when you smoke too?"

You took in a deep breath. "Not anymore, it passed the longer you smoke I guess..But Kumi, I have to ask, what is this all about? This?" You gestured to her body. "The change of hair? Attitude? Kumi you don't smoke."

Kumi rolled her eyes.

Damn...guess he was right..

"I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Kumi? Are you trying to be just like me to get Atsumu's attention?"

She remained silent.

You waited for her to answer but when she didn't you started again.
"Look, if you are, this isn't the way to do it. Copying me? It's not healthy in the slightest. You are your own person and if you have to change just to get someone to like you, the they're not worth it."

"Atsumu is worth it." She stated very clearly to you, taking you aback.

"This is obsession Kumi, and It's not healthy.."

"But he dated you, didn't he?"

You looked away from the girl in front of you, taking a breath. "We only fake dated to have girls like you not bother him."

"Girls like me?" She said sadly.

You sighed, knowing you didn't chose your words right. "No-I-What I mean-"

Kumi held up her hand and gave you a bright smile, popping a smoke into her mouth.
"It's okay Y/n! I totally get what you were trying to say!" She then walked out the doors that you were about to exit before getting stopped.

"Dumbass, don't like the teachers see a smoke in your mouth..also fucking weird man..." You whispered to yourself before walking away from that door, and went to a different escape.

You played your conversation over and over you had with Kumi.
Something about her smile and the sudden change in mood didn't sit well with you, but you tried to shake off the goosebumps.
'Fucking weird..."