Annoyed

One thing that you will forever hate was the gossip and stares.

There was a reason why you never attended Atsumu and Osamu's volleyball practice was because of all their fan girls.
The constant gawking and cooing, it was annoying.

But now with you being Atsumu's fake girlfriend, you got just about the came clout as them.
Expect what they had to say about you was not so nice.

You were sitting in the stands in the gymnasium, away from everyone, but still in the line of sight.
You weren't lying when you told Suna that the mean things they would say didn't hurt you, you just found it annoying.

"Nice save.." You whispered to yourself as you chewed the end of your pencil.

You decided that since you were staying after school to watch the boy's practice, you would do your homework.

As for a student, you weren't the best, but you weren't the worst either.
You put in just the right amount of effort where it matter the most.
If there was a test that was a big part of your grade, sure you'd study. But other than that, you wouldn't bother putting in the extra work if it wasn't needed.
You also weren't in the college prep class, so class work was a bit easier to complete.

"You're so cool Osamu!" A high pitched, voice girl yelled.

"You're so cool blah , blah." You mimicked to yourself, making a grossed you face.
"Y'all are a bunch of sissies."

"You see that spike babe! I did it!" Atsumu smiled to you and gave you a peace sign. To which you gave him the best fake smile you could do and clapped your hands.

"You're so talented!!!" You cooed in the same tone as the fan girls.
Once you were done speaking and Atsumu turned back to the game, you looked over to the fan girls and noticed that they were all staring at you with a look of hate and jealously.

You smirked and decided to stick your tongue at the group of girls. To which they gasped dramatically, making you chuckle.
"Bunch of fakes." You mumbled again as you turned your attention back to your homework.

Your attention was taken back to the team when their coach called for a break.

"They really hate you."

You smiled as you looked to Suna who came over to talk. He had a towel and his water bottle in hand.

"Ah, Yeah like I said before. I don't care."

Suna smirked. "I like your attitude."

"Thanks. Not many people do."

"I can see why. Usually pretty girls like you are shy and soft spoken. But here you are."

"So you think I'm pretty?" You winked, making Suna roll his eyes at you.

"You're in second year too right?"

"Too? Does that mean you're also a second year?"

Suna nodded.

You sighed as you looked back down to your homework.
"I hate History."

"Bad t it?" He asked, finally taking a seat next to you.

"No, just find it boring is all."

"I can agree with you there-" His voice trailed off as the coach called for the team to circle in. Also noting that break time was now over.

Suna left without a word which made you raise an eyebrow but brushed it off.
Your eyes met Atsumu's. He held a confused look on his face as if he was also trying to talk to you telepathically. It was obvious to you that he had saw you with Suna.

You sighed as you waved to him. Giving him a wink to let him know that you were okay.

Once practice started again, you took one look at your homework and groaned.
"I need a smoke."

You gave your pencil one last twirl in your fingers before grabbing your pack of smokes out of your bag, and heading out the gym's back door.

"She reeks." One girl said loud and clear for you to hear it.

"I agree, thank god she's sitting away from us." Another said.

"Right! My nostrils burn of smoke when she's near me! It's disgusting!"

You clicked your tongue as you punched open the door. Letting the sun blind your eyes.
"I have an idea. Say it to my face and not my back. Sissies." You mumbled to yourself.

You wanted to talk back to them, but you also knew it'd cause a fight. And you were not in the mood for fighting. It would be a waste of time.

You decided to take a little walk to your usual spot behind the school.
Lighting up a smoke on the way there.

You smirked as your head became fussy for a few seconds, instantly making you feel calm.
"God! Why me Atsumu..this is so annoying!" You moaned as you took a seat on the ground.

You looked up into the sky and watched the white clouds pass by in slow motion. Smiling when a few birds would pass by.
"I know you hated when I smoked Kazue, but I just can't seem to help it.."

You decided to stay out there, just a bit longer, even after your smoke already burnt away.
You clicked your tongue, and pulled out another smoke.
"Damn, only three left..."

"Here." You heard a voice say as a pack of smoke came flying at you.

You grabbed them and smiled.
"Thanks Suna. But I don't wanna take your smokes away-"

"I steal them from my mom, besides, you look like you need them more than I do."

You felt a cold sweat shiver down your spine.

Did he hear me talking to my brother?

Suna raised an eyebrow at you, which made you immediately change your tone and look on your face. Playing it cool.
"Shouldn't you be in practice?"

"It's over now. The twins are looking for you."

"Ah.." You said, standing up and dusting yourself off.
"They don't know that I go here for my 'breaks'."

"I feel privileged."

"As you should. And thanks for the smokes."

"Don't mention it."

The way back to the gym was quiet. Not exchanging a single word with Suna, but it was comfortable. You were starting to like his company a lot.

When you walked back into the gym, Atsumu ran to you and away from the group of fan girls surrounding him.
He swooped you into a sweaty hug, making you cringe slightly.
"I missed you." He cooed as he quickly connected his lips, onto yours.

You played up the kiss, knowing full well that others were watching, not to mention you enjoyed making the fan girls jealous.
But what made you pull back a bit was the feeling of Suna's eyes on you.

He walked away as you and Atsumu had your moment, shoving his hands in his pockets.

When Atsumu finally put your down, you looked to the middle blocker, and for the first time, you actually felt bad for faking a relationship with Atsumu.