Enjoying The Night

It wasn't long when Kumi, her parents and the principal had left your house, leaving you, your parents, the twins and Suna.

You looked to your parents, eyeing them as if trying to read their thoughts.
You wanted to say I told you so, but also knew that would do you no good.

"Y/n.." Your father spoke first. "Since were still on apologies..-"

You held up a hand. "Honestly father..I get it, all the evidence and stuff pointed to me. I'm done hearing apologies, it's been along night and day. Now if it is okay with you, I'd like to hangout with my friends..."

Your father looked to you and then to the three boys.
"You three must really care about my daughter..to come here and make sure that she's okay.." He looked back to you.
"They're keepers Y/n."

You smiled as you wrapped your arms around the twins neck. You now standing in the middle of them.
"Tell me something I didn't already know."

****

"That..Was.."

"Insane? Pathetic? Sad?" You said, finishing off Osamu's sentence.

He nodded. "Seems like stuff that just happened only happens in movies.."

You winked. "I've been having a lot of those moments recently."

"So why are we here again?" Atsumu said as he climbed on a rock that overlooked the lake in front of him.
The sun was setting and the way it glistened on the water made you smile. You felt at peace at a place like this.

"I needed to get out of that house." You said, finally answering your friend after a moment of silence.

"Understandable." You heard Suna say as he came to your side.
Osamu who was previously next to you, had left to go stand with his brother, leaving you and Suna alone.
"You good?"

You hummed with a nod. "Yeah..Well as good as I can get."

"This whole Kumi thing was.."

"Was something that's for sure." You smiled to him, your eyes connecting with his.
He was the one who looked away and out to the lake in front of him.
You noticed how the sunset colours were complimenting his features perfectly.
You looked away with a small smile on your face.

"Hey Y/n! You must really be out of it ya know!" Atsumu yelled.

You looked to him with a raised eyebrow.

He smiled."Not once since we've been here, or since after that whole thing in your house, you haven't lit up one cigarette."

You chuckled. "Now you could say that it's me progressing, but in reality I'm all out."

The twins shared a deadpanned look. "The whole pack we gave you?"

You nodded with a side smile. "Yessir."

They shook their heads at you before going back to their own conversation.

You noticed in the corner of your eye that Suna was holding out a smoke for you.
You smiled to him.
"Thanks but I'm not feeling for one right now."

Suna hummed as he put the smoke back in his pack. "Now thats progress."

You shared another moment, just staring into his eyes.
You could feel your cheeks heating up but didn't bother to hide it anymore.

"Oi! Just kiss already!" Atsumu yelled.

You shot him a look but as you did you noticed that Osamu had pushed him, but it was a little too hard. The last thing you saw was Atsumu's legs in the air.
You started to laugh as you saw his head poke up behind from the rock, he was soaked.

"Thanks 'Samu." You said, to which he gave you a thumbs up.

"Oi Suna! Stop recording this! It isn't funny!" Atsumu whined.

"I'd beg to differ." Suna said with a small laugh.

Atsumu was fast to get out of the water and marched towards Suna.

"Don't do it!" Suna said as he threw his phone gently to the ground.

Atsumu smirked as he picked him up and dragged him to the water.
You started to laugh as you didn't do anything to help Suna, Instead taking out your phone and recording it.

"I don't think so!" Suna said as he covered up the camera last minute, before he was dragged into the water.
Atsumu throwing him with little to no effort.

He turned to you. "You're next Y/n!"

You shook your head. "Nah happen-AHH!"

It was sudden but Suna ended up getting ahold of your hand and dragged you into the water, making you trip over a rock that made you go under the water. Next thing you know, you were soaked.

"Oops." He smiled pointing down to your phone that was still in your tight grip.
"Guess I owe you a new phone."

"You did that on purpose so the video I took would erase."

He smiled with a hum.

You shook your head at the middle blocker.

You could hear Atsumu yelling at his brother to jump in, but of course Osamu refused.
You and Suna exchanged glances sharing the same thought.
Oasmu was coming in whether he liked it or not.

You both swam over to him and smirked.

"Suna..Y/n.." Osamu pleaded.

"Sorry, but you can't be the only one of us that isn't in this water 'Samu."

It was sudden again, but when you were talking with him, Atsumu had gotten out of the water and got behind him. Pushing hi off the rock and right in front of you and Suna.

Osamu came out of the water, his hair covering his face, but you could tell that he wasn't happy.

"Oh come on Osamu, It's just like old times." You laughed.

"Old times?" Suna questioned as he pushed some hair away from his face.

"We used to come here all the time as kids. More so in the summer."

He hummed.

"Aha Osamu you have seaweed in your hair man!" Atsumu yelled.

You looked to Osamu and smiled. "Yes, just like old times."

"Why is it that out of the four of us, I'm the on to get seaweed stuck in my hair?" Oasmu said with a sigh as he dunked his head back under water to try and get the stuff out.

The three of you shared a laugh.
Being around these three made you happy beyond words.
Tonight was a good night, something to keep your mind occupied, because tomorrow will be a hard day.