Well?

The end of the day couldn't of come any faster.
You were ready for dismissal, ready to scoot over to that office and see if they were gonna give you some good news.

As the students filled out one by one,you noticed your cousin just down the hallway.
She was approaching you with a smug look on her face.

You turned your head to the side, noticing the new red marks forming on her neck.

"What?" She said crossing her arms.

You smirked. "Nothing..Just don't want Mayu seeing those.." You pointed to her neck.

Kata was quick to cover her neck with the collar of her uniform.
"Shut it."

You threw your hands in the air and smiled. "Oi! It's not any of my business."

Kata rolled her eyes. "You coming?"

"Home? Nah I gotta handle some things at the office, you go on ahead."

"Whatever." She said, turning on her heels and walking away.

You shook your head at your cousin.
So that's what she was doing this morning?

Getting your regular train of thought back, you marched to the office, opening the door to see the secretary talking with your new principal.
They both looked over to you.
"L/n Y/n?"

"That's me."

"I've been informed that you would like to graduate early. How about we go talk in my office?" The principal smiled.

You nodded as you followed their lead.
Taking a seat you grew antsy to know your answer.
Was it possible?

"Now..I just want to ask one thing, why the sudden idea of graduating early?"

You took in a deep breath. Knowing that a question like that was gonna arise some time or another.
"Well...I have the grades, and I'd like to start my journey with college."

The principal sighed.
"I know you're just trying to tell me what I want to hear, but I wanna know how you really feel about it..the truth."

You pondered for a moment.
"I don't belong here in Tokyo..Graduating a year early will give me the opportunity to go back to my home town and be with my family."
Family not being your parents, but meaning the Miya twins and Suna.

"I see..Well I do have some good news and bad news for you Miss L/n."

You nodded.

"As you know, it's already been two months since this term started, you're already behind on the new lessons with this school, not to mention that I can see that this past year, your grades have been slipping. And you've been in a standard classroom..Now you're in a college prep class..That will be a change to your workload."

You nodded. "I can get my grades back up, I'll put in the extra work, I'll do anything needed to make this happen.."

The principal nodded. "I know you will, so here's the deal."

You leaned forward to listen closely.

"I'll grant you your wish of graduating a year early, but you'll have to complete all in class work, including all homework to get your grades back up, and you'll have to attend online classes during your free time. It will involve the curriculum you'd learn in third year..." They paused. "Miss L/n, this will be a very tight and heavy workload..If anytime you need to tap out or change your mind..Don't hesitate to do so."

You nodded letting out a long breath that you didn't even know you were holding.
"I know..But I'm ready to do this.."

"Okay..I'll just need a parents approval and we can start you as early as tomorrow.."

Your face deadpanned. "Parent approval?"

My father would never allow this..he'd decline it faster than anyone..

"Is that a problem?"

You shook your head. "Parents aren't an option..what about a guardian?"

"That would work too Miss L/n,now the person I have on file is a L/n Mayu. She was the one who enrolled you here."

"That would be my aunt."

"Okay, give her these papers and return them to me signed tomorrow morning and then we can begin."

You smiled. "Sounds perfect!" You took the papers from the principal and shoved them into your bag.

"Now, lets start the process and enrol you online okay? You have a computer at home?"

"I do yes."

"Okay, then lets begin."

The process took way longer than you expected it to take.
Sitting in that office felt like forever but you knew that this was just one step closer to getting back to Hyogo. A step closer getting back to Suna.

By the time you were done, almost all club activities had been over and many students were walking home.

You noticed Akaashi just a little in front of you. Pondering if you wanted to walk with him or not, you yelled his name.

He turned around and noticed you. He stopped in his tracks and waited for you to catch up with him.

"You're here late, did you join a club?"

You shook your head. "I was dealing with some things with the principal and stuff."

He hummed. "I see...May I ask what for?"

You smirked."I'm gonna graduate by the end of this year."

His eyes widened. "Wow..but why though?"

"It's along story that at the moment, I don't really feel like telling."

He nodded. "Okay then.."

You hummed as you reached into your jacket pocket and pulled out your smokes.
Lighting one up while ignoring Akaashi's judging stare.

"Your friend there,Bokuto? He seems energetic."

"He can be at times yes."

"It's good to have someone like that around,brings a smile to your face when the world seems dark."

"You sound like you speak from experience."

You smiled. "I may have a friend like that, but he's not that energetic like Bokuto, but still keeps me on my toes."

"I see."

You eyed the boy next to you, wondering if you should say something else,but there was a part of you that was done trying to hold a small conversation,you just wanted to go home and tell your aunt the good news.
Also give Suna a call like you promised.