Sunset conversations

Hand in hand you both walked. Letting the day just slip by your fingers.
Being with Suna, holding his hand, being a couple, was something you've missed these past two weeks since you never had the actual chance to get to do these things.

The walk that was just supposed to be around he neighbourhood turned into a full on walk around the blocks.
You both eventually found yourselves lost, but didn't care as you both were together.
You kinda found it as an adventure, an embraced every minute of it.

"Hey? Will you be leaving tonight?" You finally asked Suna. That question has been in your head since he showed up at your door.
When was he gonna leave?

Suna hummed a bit, looking to you. "Would you like me to stay longer?"

You rolled your eyes playfully. "That would be nice yes. But I understand if you've had enough of me."

Suna tighten his grip around your hand. "What about you? Are you sick of me yet?"

You hummed. "I'm sure I will eventually, but for right now, no."

"Well if it's okay with your aunt, then I'd like to stay until tomorrow."

You smiled. "Perfect."

You both continued to walk along the sidewalk. At first you took the route to your school after finding the bridge, but that soon turned into a lost cause.

The sun was about to set making you truly realize how much time had passed being with Suna.

"Let's take a break, find somewhere to sit and maybe try and search online for a way home." You suggested.

"A break sounds really good right now.." Suna agreed with little to no hesitation.

"What are you tired?" You smirked.

"We've been walking for hours..it's just this is the most work I've done since practice.."

"Sorry to be a bother." You nudged his arm playfully.

"For you, never."

"Oh stop being cheesy, we both know that ain't you."

Suna hummed in amusement.

You both decided on a near by park, since it was getting late, many parents with their children were getting ready to go home for dinner.
You noticed a hill just a little ways away and thought that it would be a nice spot to sit, and maybe watch the sunset.
Yes you can be cheesy sometimes too.

You took a seat just under a tall tree, making yourself comfortable as Suna took a seat to your left.
You laid your head on his shoulder, inhaling deeply.

"What's on your mind? Spill it." He said as he held out a smoke for you.

You smiled as you took it.
"Nothing is wrong, just kinda needed a day like today."

"You're gonna over work yourself."

"Probably but..Won't it be cool to know you'll be dating a college girl next year?"

"Next year huh?Bold of you to assume that were gonna be together that long."

You shot your head up and punched his shoulder, making him fall back a bit.
He smiled. "I'm just kidding. But...have you asked yourself if this is all worth it yet?"

You sighed. "That thought ran through my head the minute I logged into my online classes, but then I think about Hyogo, and the twins..They're my family and it hurts to not be around them."
Suna smiled, making you raise an eyebrow.
"What?"

He shrugged. "Nothing, it's just I've noticed that since you told me about your bother, you've been more open about things with me..If i knew better, than I'd say that his is character development."