Ralbert: Florida

Race and Albert decided to go on a trip to Florida for no reason other than they needed a break. The couple had been so overworked thanks to Race's work schedule shifting so that the two never saw each other. Albert and his husband were currently laying in a hammock, Race laying with his head on Albert's chest.

"Are you sleepy, Racer?" Albert asked, running a hand through the mess of blond curls. 

Race didn't verbally respond. He just nodded, snuggling farther into the redhead and closing his eyes.

Albert drops his foot from the hammock so that he could rock Race in order to rock him to sleep. "Go to bed then!"

Race just wraps his arms around Albert and fell asleep, soft snores emitting from his slightly parted lips. Albert pulled out his phone and took a picture of Race and sent it to the Newsies group chat.

(Albo-Albert
 Mom-Davey
 Dad-Jack
 Spot~the~Dog-Spot
 Crip_4_Life-Crutchie

Albo: Attachment: 1 img.
Albo: 2 hours into our ttrip and he's already passed out in a hammock 😂

Mom: Well it looks like you're having fun! When can we go on vacation, Jackie?

Dad: Idk. When do you wanna go on vacation?

Spot~the~Dog: Argue about your vacation somewhere else. Some people have to work with Kindergarteners

Crip_4_Life: You don't have to check your phone every time it pings Spot

Albo: I was just showing you guys how freaking adorable my boyfriend is!

(Albo has left the chat)

Albert kept his foot moving so that Race could stay asleep. For the rest of the day, Albert and Race sat on the hammock and slept without a care in the world.