Ralbert: Snuggle Bugs

Albert put down his back and ran a hand through his hair as his husband pokes his head around the corner. 

"Go on and get comfortable. The kids are in bed and I want snuggles from my husband without being interrupted."

Albert grins and rushes upstairs, pulling off his shirt on the way. "Come here, Bubbas," Albert grins, reappearing in just a pair of sweatpants. "Let's go snuggle. I missed you today."

Race giggles and takes Albert's hand. "I missed you too," he grins once he had dragged his husband into the bedroom.

Albert slides under the covers and pulls Race close. "You are my little snuggle bug."

"I ain't little. Just smaller than you."

Albert chuckles, threading his hand through Race's hair. "How much coffee did you drink today, My Love?"

"Not too much. Just two cups this morning and the last third of a cup that was leftover at lunchtime." he yawns. "You're gonna make me fall asleep if you keep playing with my hair like that."

Albert chuckles as the door opens. "Papa?" a soft voice whimpers.

"Yeah, Bug?" he asks, looking over Race, who had fallen asleep. "You gotta be quiet. Daddy's sleeping."

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I had a bad dream."

Albert softly sighs and nods. "Sure sweet girl. Come here," he pats the side of the bed and the little girl climbs up, snuggling into her father's side.

"Goodnight, Princess," he kisses the top of her head and smiles, watching her fall asleep.

As Albert lays in bed, silent, the redhead rubs his daughter's side and continues playing with his husband's hair.

"Goodnight, my snuggle bugs. I love you," he whispers, putting out the light before falling asleep himself.