Spralmer: Fuck This! *TW SWEARING, SLURS*

I AM BREAKING THE MOLD AND INSTEAD OF DOING TRANS RACE, I AM DOING TRANS SPOT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE IN THE HELL I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA I JUST DID. DON'T QUESTION IT. This kinda strays from the point and turns into a different story. Also, I picture Elmer being from Maryland, so some of the accents are different for Elmer.

Third Person POV

"RACER! I WANT SOME FOOD!" Spot yelled from his nest on the bed.

Race walked into the bedroom with his arms crossed. "What do you want?"

"I DON'T CARE! ANY FOOD!" Spot raged, burying his head in the large, white pillow under his head.

A few minutes later, Elmer walked into the bedroom, bracing himself.

"Hey, Darling, how are you feeling?" he asked, kissing the top of Spot's head.

Spot leaned into his body. Elmer laid next to his boyfriend as he closed his eyes and heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey Elm, I brought Spot some food. If he wakes up, tell him it's on the side table." Spot overheard Race whisper to Elmer.

"Alright, Hun. I'll let him know." Elmer whispered back, adjusting his arm.

Twenty minutes later, Spots' eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning Sleepyhead," Elmer kissed Spots' forehead "Racer made you something to eat."

Spot sat up and grabbed the plate off of the table. He slowly ate a slice of pie as Elmer - one of the only people Spot could stand on his period - rubbed his back.

"Hey Elm," Albert barged into the room, making Spot choke on the slice of pie he was eating. "Race said that I needed to take a shift with Spot so that you can take a shower and get ready for dinner."

Spot grunted as Elmer moved. Albert slid into Elmers' place next to Spot and kissed the top of his head, just as Elmer had done. Albert ran his hand up and down Spots' thigh.

"Hi, Al," Spot grumbled, trying to make conversation.

Albert looked at Spot. "Hiya Spottie. How was your d-"

"I will stop you right there. My day has been shit. I am bleeding out of my vagina for the next week. But anyways, how has your day been?"

Spots' only response was a sigh.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Spot asked, grabbing his boyfriends' large, pale hands.

Albert shook his head, burying his face in the crook of Spots' neck. Spot wrapped his arms around Albert as the larger boy cried in Spot's arms, his period long forgotten.

"Hey, guys, dinner's ready if- hey, what's wrong?" Race asked, barging into the bedroom. "Elm, come in here! Albert's crying."

Elmer rushed into the room, his wet hair dripping water down his face. He looked at Albert, worry held in his eyes.

"Hey, guys, can you go get plates made for Al and me? We are going to talk this out once the food's ready." Spot rushed Elmer and Race out of the room as he continued rubbing Alberts' back.

A few minutes later, Elmer and Race came back into the bedroom with four plates of chicken and rice.

"So Al, we need to talk about what is going on with you. Is something bothering you?" Race asked, putting a fork down on the table

Albert sighed. "At work, everyone has been calling me a... oh, I don't want to say the words."

The three boys hugged Albert. "Were they calling you things that have to do with your sexuality? I'll kill 'em!" Spot raged, his temper getting the best of him.

Elmer gave Spot a look as he visibly calmed down.

"This guy - Chester - was giving me a bunch of shit for putting a picture of us in my desk and said he didn't want to catch 'the gay boy disease.' I got all upset and ran out to my car, that's when I called Racer. When he didn't answer, I thought something had happened when I remembered that he was working all this week. I didn't want to bother Elmer because he was teaching, and it's Spots' time of the month. I went back into the office and found our picture torn into pieces with f****t (eww... I hate that word) written on it." Albert sobbed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Elmer looked at Albert. A questioning look flooded his face. "What do you mean you didn't want to bother us?"

"Al, you would never bother us." Spot continued.

Holding out his pinky, Race finished the sentence. "We will always put you first. We pinky promise."

Albert connected his pinky with Race. Elmer linked pinkies with the redhead, followed by Spot.

Elmer held open his arms. As Spot followed suit, Race and Albert joined the warmth of their boyfriends' hug.

As Alberts sobs slowed down, Race grabbed their plates. As the four started eating, Elmer spoke.

"I love y'all. You know why?"

Spot looked up from his food. "Why darling,"

"Well, there are different reasons for all of you. Sean, I love you because you are willing to protect us at all costs. Albert, I love you because you are always finding ways to make us laugh with all of your antics. Tony, I love you because you are the peacekeeper of our whole project here. I love all of you because you all helped me out of my pit of depression. If it weren't for you guys, I might be dead right now." Elmer finished

Another group hug was initiated by Race.

As the group ended their hug, they slowly fell asleep, together in each other's arms.

***********************************************************************************************Hey...

It's been a while. I am so sorry for not updating, but I have been very busy with the holidays and dance and school. I am working on another chapter so be on the lookout.

Caio!
Angela