Ralbert: He's Gonna Be A What Now?

"Our son can NOT be born in July! He's gonna be a Cancer!"

Albert cocked his eyebrow as he folded a few onesies over his small baby bump. "He's gonna be a what now?"

"A Cancer man! They suck! They were the people who bullied me in High School." Race frowns, glaring jokingly at Albert's bump.

"Okay," Albert puts the clothes in a drawer. "I don't think he's going to be that bad. And maybe he'll be born in Gemini season," Albert raises his eyebrows.

Race shakes his head. "He would have to be a month premature to be born in Gemini season, my little Gemini," he reasons.

"I know you'd rather have a healthy baby than a Gemini baby. Even though you love them so much."

"I do love them so much. How could I not? Look at you, my sexy husband," Race says, whistling as Albert pops his hip to flaunt his ass.

Albert giggles and sits in the rocking chair. "I love Leos. They are pretty cool."

Race smiles. "I am so happy you know your big three. This way when someone says that all cancers are the same you can pull out your other two."

"I only memorized those so that you would talk to me. You were 'the cute blond kid that sat next to me and pulled at my braids' who I fell in love with. Now help me up. Your kid is hungry because he's stressing over being a Cancer."

*One Week Later*

"Alright, Mr. DaSilva, you ready to find out the gender?"

Albert nods and squeezes Race's hand. "You ready, Honey?" he asks his boyfriend.

"Yeah. Let's do this."

"You are the father to a perfectly healthy baby girl." the doctor smiled.

Race smiled. "Good thing she wouldn't be a Cancer man. I'm sorry for misgendering you, Baby," Race says to his husband and the unborn baby.

"You, Anthony Higgins, are one crazy man."

"You love it, Gemini."

"How could I not, my little Leo?"