Blush: Kids, Doctors, and Adoptions (Part 2)

LAST TIME ON KIDS, DOCTORS, AND APPOINTMENTS...
I looked at the caller ID.

At the top of the screen, in white bold words, Amaranth Orphanage showed up on top of the screen. I answered the phone and put it up to my ear.
(Y'all know the drill. Italics it the orphanage regular is Mush

"Hello." 

"Hello! Is this Nick Ballat-Meyers?"

"Yes it is. My I ask why you are calling?"

"The little girl you wanted to adopt can come home today."

"Okay. Let me call my husband and I will see you in a couple hours.

*Call ended*

***********************************************************************************************

I called Blink to let him know what the orphanage had told me, and then I walked back into my son's examination room. (A/n i had to look this up...)

"Mister Ballat-Meyers, your son should be able to go home. If anything gets worse, take him to the hospital."

"Thank you Doctor. Come on Charlie." I said, taking my son's hand into my own.

Time skip brought to you by Ben Cook in SVU

"Dinner's ready!" Blink yelled upstairs.

I ran up the stairs and tapped my new daughter, Elizabeth, on the shoulder.

(sign language will be like this)

"Hey Daddy."

"Dinner's ready. Let's go downstairs."

"Okay. I'll be down in a second."

I walked back to the kitchen, and helped my husband feed the masses.

I sat down at the table, and realized that Elizabeth wasn't there. Throwing my napkin on the table, I stood up from my seat. I ran up the stairs and heard crying from the bathroom. I opened the door, and saw Elizabeth sitting on the edge of the bathtub, wiping her eyes. I walked through the door, and tapped her on the shoulder.

What's wrong?

I'm scared.

Why are you scared?

My foster dad had an eyepatch, and he beat me. I guess I'm just scared that I'm not going to be enough and that you're going to hurt me.

Baby, calm down. We would never hurt you. Now let's go downstairs, We can have dinner, and then we can talk to your father. How does that sound?

Good.

I stood up, and led Elizabeth into the kitchen. We ast down at the dining table, and resumed our dinner.

***********************************************************************************************

Damn! Two posts in one day! I'm on a roll. Here is the long awaited Part 2 of Kids, Doctors, and Adoptions. 

Caio!
Angela