7 my aptitude is support magic

"Ah, I sleep really well."

I woke up in my room. This is the room that Malik-san gave to me when I first came to his house.

Yesterday after we came back from the guild, I cooked dinner. Considering that was the first time for me to handle Alsar's ingredient, I think I did quite a good job. I made about 4 people's worth of serving since Malik-san always have big appetite. What I made was nikujaga .

 What I made was nikujaga

Malik-san chowed down everything, he liked it so much

I was surprised when I saw Japanese seasoning, I guess there must be Japanese person who transported here and brought Japanese seasoning into Alsar. To think I can still eat miso soup with rice in other world,I'm so happy!

"Yosh, today I will go to the training ground! Today is also the last day of Malik-san holiday so I better use this opportunity well!"

I wear the new clothes I bought yesterday. It's a black cargo pants with black shirt. Since there's no adult clothing with my size, we had to shrink the size with [Small] magic.

After I finish dressing up, I leave the room in high spirit.

Today's breakfast is bread, vegetable soup, smoked pork and salad. To complete it, I've already prepared hot coffee too. Yup! Perfect breakfast if I may say!

I look up at the clock. 8:03 AM. I'm going to Malik-san's room to wake him up. I open the door and call out to him.

"Malik-san, breakfast is ready!~"

Malik-san said to me that usually he woke up at 8ish. Yesterday I overslept but usually I can get up early.

"Ah..it's morning already? Good morning.. I'm going to change my clothes then I will join you."

Malik-san scratch his eyes as he wake up. The sight of handsome 47 years old in pajamas, scratching his eyes is too cute! Is this gap moe??

"Good morning. I will be waiting for you then."

I return to the kitchen and prepares the meal for Malik-san on the table.

"Ah, I sleep really well. Wow, looks delicious! Yesterday's dinner was delicious too, everything that Ren makes is so delicious!"