36 self-awareness

"Mmnng.."

When I opened my eyes, the sun was already shining bright.

Somehow, my body felt sluggish..

"Ah..I..Yesterday.."

Yesterday's memories returned to me like a flood.

I jumped on my feet and checked that my body was clean even though yesterday I was soaked with slimy lubricant all over my body.

I also had my clothes on.

I looked to the side to see the other three were sleeping on their respective bed.

They weren't showing any sign of waking up.

Last night was..incredible.

The three of them were touching me at the same time, pleasuring me from all sides.

To say I had best pleasure I ever had was an understatement.

"Somehow..I feel kind off uncomfortable.."

When I tried to stand up, my butt.. felt..Uncomfortable.

It didn't hurt but it felt like something was still there..

It was to be expected though since last night Chris-san kept on thrusting his fingers in and out of my butt.

I wanted to use heal but I need to stretched my hand toward my butt and I didn't want to do it with the three of them here..

I guessed the only option left to me was hold it in and be patient?

Maybe I would be able to use heal later at night?

"Ah but.. I'm not wounded or anything like that.. I could use heal to cure exhaustion but I guess it could work because the muscle was strained so 'heal' was able to cure the muscle. Umm.. I don't really understand as well but for my current condition.. I'm not hurting, my muscle is fine it's just.. Kinda uncomfortable.. I wonder whether heal will work? I mean my support magic is somehow like a cheat skill but I don't think it could heal something that is not hurt."

Ah now that I thought about it..

The other three were exceptional in offensive magic while I on the other hand.. I was utterly helpless in offensive magic.

My only good point was that I somehow was quite good at support magic..

Even though we've become a fiance..

Were we going to continue partying together as Luche?

Or would our party disbanded?

I mean just because they were my fiance, they didn't have any obligation to be with me all the time..

My rank would rose from F-ranked but..

I didn't want to become a burden for them..

"Haa...." I sighed.

"What's wrong? You're letting out such a big sigh like that.."

"Eh?"

Apparently without me noticing, Fer-san had woken up already.

He rose up from his bed and looked at me in worry.

"No..I mean.."

"... Are you regretting your decision about..us yesterday?" Fer-san whispered in low voice with a pained expression on his face.

"No! Nothing like that!" I exclaimed immediately in return.

Please don't be sad!

"But.." Fer-san trailed.