13 first date

ren

"Ren? Are you still asleep?"

"Ah! I was! I'm sorry, I'm going to prepare dinner now!"

When Malik-San came back from the guild, I was still sleeping.

I immediately woke up and I look at the clock in panic.

20:06?!

I've been sleeping for that long?!

I quickly run to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients for fried rice and simple soup.

I feel bad because I didn't get to prepare dinner properly so I had to cook something fast instead but Malik-San said it was delicious and eat it happily.

"Even so, it's unusual for you to sleep off like that. Are you tired?", Malik-san asks while drinking the tea I prepared.

"*cough* I-I guess? I-I was laying on my bed and then I drifted to sleep.." I chokes after hearing Malik-san's question.

Malik-san immediately grabs a napkin to wipe me and gently stroke my back. He asks,"Are you alright? Don't push yourself, Ren. I'm getting worried.. Are you sure you want to take Calhea quest?"

There's no way I can tell you that I fell asleep because I was too tired from masturbating!!

"I'm sure! I want to try doing subjugation quest and I already promised Chris-san that I will be going with him."

Ah that's right! I have to meet with Chris-san tomorrow!

Oh no, I don't know whether I can face him properly...

My face gets hotter when I remember the things I did this afternoon.

Looking at my reddish face, Malik-san asks again," Are you really sure? If you're still feeling unwell tell me immediately, okay?"

"I-I'm fine! I'm perfectly healthy!" I stammer.

"Well if you say so.. Ah that's right, I've prepared something for your first subjugation quest." After saying that, Malik-san goes to his room.

He comes back a moment later with something in his hand.

"Carrying a tote bag for subjugation quest will become a hindrance so I want you to take this. This is my old magic bag that I used back when I was an active adventurer. It has smaller capacity than what I use now but I think it should be enough for Ren." Malik-san says and he puts the bag on the table.

It's a sling backpack with the size of 20x10cm. It's really small but since it's a magic bag the outward appearance can be deceiving. The color is deep red, almost maroon like a wine.

"If you use this, you can use both of your hands freely." Malik-san adds,"Ah though most adventurer doesn't use sling bag anymore huh? Nowadays I see them using waist pouch or leg pouch instead.."

The one I'm using now is a tote bag type of magic bag with the size of 30x40cm. Since it's a tote bag, my other hand can't move freely because it hang on my shoulder.

For magic bag, the smaller the outward appearance is, the bigger its inventory size is.

My tote bag cost about 40.000 elk, and since the bag Malik-san presents to me is 5 times smaller that means it's also about 5 times more expensive than my current one.

"I'm thankful if I can borrow this bag, but is it okay to hand it to me?"

"Yes, I don't use it anymore. Sling bag is not convenient for everyday use because I have to reach for my back every time I want to take something but for subjugation quest it is okay. You will be focusing more on the battle so the kind of bag that can make you move freely is better."