54 promised cuff

"Ren-kun, we're almost there. That's the jewelry shop." Fer-san said as he pointed at one of the shops lined in the city.

The jewelry shop was pretty close from the guild, about 10 minutes by foot.

Along the way to the shop, I couldn't help but feel overly conspicuous.

Almost every person passing us by the street blatantly stared at us.

I glanced at my fiances, Chris-san was wearing a white v-neck shirt, the cut gave a tempting peek of his chiseled chest, increasing Chris-san sexual appeal.

Fer-san was wearing a light blue shirt, the color looked so refreshing against his galant figure.

Sig-san on the other hand, he was wearing an ordinary black shirt but the shirt clung to his body so perfectly, almost leaving nothing to imagination. His pectoral muscle looked tight packed with every step he took.

The three of them had different styles and type but they were equally attractive.

It was given that we'd stand up with three dashing men walking side by side like this.

"I've passed the shop several times before but I never went inside. I didn't know the shop is located so close to the guild."

I never had any interest in accessories so even though I had passed the shop several times, I never paid it any mind before. I could vaguely remember the shop displayed several variety of accessories in the glass case but .. Yeah that was it. I couldn't remember much.

"A long time ago, I had the opportunity to be acquaintanced with the owner of this place through doing quest. The craftsmanship of the owner was nothing to scoff at hence why I think it'd be a good idea to order our cuffs from this place." Fer-san explained as he opened the door with a gentle smile per usual.

"Welcome!"

As we entered the shop, an old man with a suit greeted us. He seemed pretty old, around 60ish or something.

"Oh if it isn't Fernando-sama. It's been a long time since I last meet you. Have you been well?" The old man offered his hand which Fer-san took and shook their hands together.

"I am well thank you very much. Ernst-san, actually I'm here to order engagement and oath cuff for the four of us."

"Ah I see,what a joyous occasion. Congratulations, Fernando-sama."

Oh, when Ernst-san was smiling, there was a laugh lines on the corner of his eyes. He looked like a nice and gentle man.

"Fufufu, thank you very much Ernst-san. This is my fiance, Ren-kun. The two men behind him is Ren-kun's fiance, Chris and Sig. Ren-kun, this is the shop owner, Ernst-san." Fer-san introduced us to Ernst-san.

So Ernst-san was the owner that Fer-san had met during a quest huh.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I thank you for coming to my shop. My name's Ernst Bastide, the owner of Luxury. Once again,I want to say congratulations for your engagement."

"Thank you, the pleasure is all mine. My name's Ren Himukya Cleva. Please call me Ren. "

"Then please call me Ernst."

Even though I might be younger than his grandchild, he was being very polite and courteous to me. Ah... He was indeed a true professional.

"I'm Christian Hast~ Do you have any cuff that would suit our cute Ren-chan?~"

"The name's Sigurd Tyselius. I heard that there's a good craftsman in this shop?"

Sig-san and Chris-san also introduced themselves.