71 after our date

"I'm home..."  "Welcome back! ...Are you hurt anywhere?"  "Oh, welcome. Did you finish the quest without a flinch?"

It was 19.00 when Chris-san returned home looking completely tired out. I was cooking dinner in the rental house but I turned the stove off to greet Chris-san first.

"Huh? Ren-chan? Why are you here... Ah, I'm not hurt. I've finished the quest and completed the payment with the guild too." 

Not expecting to see me here, Chris-san looked obviously surprised and puzzled.  "Umm.. I want to make dinner for Chris-san and Fer-san since I know you guys must be tired from the quest... I'm glad you're not hurt but since you look tired... 【Heal】" 

He looked extremely tired but thankfully he was not hurt! Chris-san seemed a little pale though but after I casted recovery magic on him, his complexion looked so much better! 

"Whoa~ Thank you~ I'm so happy I got to see Ren-chan's face when I returned home from a long day~ Huh? What about Malik-san?"  "Fufu... I'm glad you're happy. Malik-san said he's going to go for a drink with the other guild staff so he won't be coming for dinner. That's why I'm here. I'll be back after we finish our dinner." 

When I visited the guild after our trip to the sunflower field, Malik-san had told me that I didn't need to prepare him dinner because he wanted to go for a drink with the guild staff. They actually were wondering how to contact me to inform me so they were grateful I had stopped by the guild first. 

"Is that soo?~ Ah, I'm so happy I can eat Ren-chan's food for dinner~"

"But I only made a simple pasta with meat sauce, you know? I only need to wait for you guys to return home and start boiling the pasta... Ah, I also have prepared some salad and soup... Is it not enough? I can whip out another meat dish if you want."  

"It's enough!~"  Chris-san's face was sparkling with his smile but really, the meal I prepared was nothing much. Actually me and Sig-san had just arrived home about one hour ago. We spent too much time relaxing in the sunflower field and we had to go visit the guild beforehand too. 

I didn't know when will Chris-san and Fer-san returned home so I was thinking that maybe I should be making the sauce first? And then I will boil the pasta after they get home.  "Ah, would you like to take a bath first? Or would you like to eat first?" 

"The impact of Ren-chan looking all cute with that apron while asking that kind of question is way too destructive...But... I'm going to take a bath first~" 

To be honest I couldn't see what was so cute and 'destructive' with me wearing an apron but I already gave up trying to straighten them up. After all, if I tried to deny it, they would keep coming back ten folds over. 

"Okay then I will go and prepare the bath for you so you can go ahead and put all of your luggage away first."  I left Chris-san in the living room and started briskly walking toward the bathroom. Pouring some of my magic power into the magic stone, I started filling the tub with water.

A huge amount of water poured into the tub, making splashing sounds as the water swirled around. It didn't take long for the tub to be completely filled with water.

I threw a magic stone to keep the water warm.  "Okay. Now I have to go and call for Chris-san...Whoa!"  Just as soon as I exited the bathroom to call for Chris-san, I was instantly greeted with the sight of Chris-san already half naked in the changing room.

I thought my heart would jump out of my chest from the shock...  "Oh? Is that bath ready for me? Thank you Ren-chan~"  "Y-yes... Please take your time to relax in the bath..."