68 mom?( edit)

"Ah! Those are the guys that were flirting openly in front of the restaurant just now."

"Oh my... Upon closer look, he looks really adorable and handsome!" As soon as we entered the restaurant, the ladies that were having a meal started to talk with each other while occasionally stealing glances in our direction.

Ah... I wonder if they saw us hugging from inside the restaurant..... "Come on. You guys are here for lunch, right? There's an empty table over there so go and take a seat. All four of you are going to eat here, right?" "Ah, yes... Umm... I'm sorry for showing you such an unsightly sight today and the day before as well..."

Eva-san led us to our seat, she was talking nonchalantly as if she didn't mind the things that we've done in front of her restaurant before.

Before sitting down, I apologized to her quietly so the other patrons wouldn't hear us. "Huh? Oh... You don't have to worry about it, okay? Being young is so great, huh..." Eva-san grinned and laughed merrily as she walked back to the kitchen. "Oooh..." I sat down on a chair and planted my face flat on the table in agony.

Ahhh why did I just stand there and let myself be hugged without any resistance in that kind of place!! "Ren-kun? Are you alright?" Fer-san, who was sitting across from me, gently stroked my head as I buried my face even flatter on the table. "I'm fine but I'm not fine at the same time. If I could die from embarrassment, I feel like I'd die right here and then."

"Ren, don't fret about it. Maybe it's different from where you came from but here, acting like that in public is completely normal." Sig-san, who was sitting next to me, laughed boisterously with his elbow propped on the table. I just couldn't understand the thing people in Alsar consider as normal and not! "Uuugh..."

"Thank you for waiting~ Today we have a chicken tempura lunch set special!~ Ken said it's a local cuisine from his previous world but

"Thank you for waiting~ Today we have a chicken tempura lunch set special!~ Ken said it's a local cuisine from his previous world but... Anyway! Try to dip the chicken in this sauce." Chicken Tempura Set The three of them were looking at me with a cheeky look on their face when Eva-san came to our table with her hands full of our food.

"... Thank you. Ah.. I've missed this meal... Thank you for the meal." Today's main dish was chicken tempura. This meal originated from Oita Prefecture, a region in Japan. I've never went to Oita before but I've eaten chicken tempura quite often in a certain family restaurant back in Japan so this meal was really nostalgic for me.

"Wow.. This sour sauce feels so refreshing! It's so delicious!" Chris-san, who was sitting by my side, seemed to like it as well. He was chewing on the chicken and muttered to himself, enjoying his meal to his heart's content. "Yes. Eva-san, this chicken tastes so delicious!"

"I'm happy to hear that and more importantly, I'm even happier to see you guys have finally talked and set things straight." Eva-san said with a tender smile on her face. She left us to ourselves in order to attend to the other customers after we had told her our thoughts on the chicken tempura she had served to us.