25 party registration

Well, time to register our party!

After I finished eating, we were about to go and find a guild staff but Chris-san immediately grabbed my left hand as usual and Sig-san also grabbed my right hand.

Both of my hands were being held by them.

Since it was hard walking like this, I refused to hold either of their hands.

I didn't want to give any of them special treatment that was why I was going to treat them equally and refused both of their hands.

After all, even if they tried to play the 'what if you got lost' card, there was no way I would be able to lost my sight over 3 conspicuous man like this.

"We can find the guild staff in the mayor's office so let's go there first." Fer-san told us.

It seemed that the distance between the inn and the mayor's office was about 10 minutes by walking.

"Ah that's right, what should we name our party with?" Chris-san started.

"Oh a party needs a name?" I asked.

"That's right. Hmm, what should we name it with.." Fer-san answered.

So we need a party name to register a party.

Something that will represent us then..

I couldn't help but to think the best name for us should be [Ikemen Trio & One Sidekick].

"I can't think of a good name, why don't we have Ren-kun decide a name for us?" Fer-san suddenly said.

"Eh? Me?!"

Suddenly I had to bear such big responsibility!

"Ah that's good~ If it wasn't for Ren-chan, the three of us wouldn't have gathered here and form a party after all~"

"That's right, I agree wholeheartedly!"

Uwah..

Sig-san and Chris-san agreed so easily like that..

Umm..

I wonder what should I do..

"I don't really mind but please don't get angry of me if you think that the name I came up with is strange, okay? I need to think of a name that will represent us.. Hmm..."

"I understand, I will be looking forward to it, Ren-kun."

A party name..

The three of them had this sparkly and shiny image..

So a name with that kind of image in mind..

Hmm..

"Ah by the way, it's been a long time since the three of you party together, right?"

"That's right, Ren-kun. The last time the three of us party together is about.. 2 years ago I think."

"That's about it, yeah but! Now we have Ren-chan as our support magician! I'm sure our quest will sail on smoothly~"

While my mind was occupied thinking about our party name, the three of them continue to talk among themselves.

Let's see...

Chris-san was 30 years old.

Fer-san was 27 years old.

Sig-san.. I didn't think I heard him say his age but I think he must be the youngest though not by much.

Even so, the three of them were indeed very dazzling.

"Umm.. Splendeur.. Lumière... Luce.. Licht.. Hikari..Hmm.."