17 calhea I

After two hours of horse riding, we finally took a break.

Chris-san lifted me down and stroked my back gently.

"Ren-chan, is your body alright? Does your butt or waist hurt?"

"Yeah.. More or less.."

I took out a tea set from my magic bag and held a cup of tea for Chris-san.

During our journey, I put my sling bag on the front otherwise my magic bag will obstructed Chris-san from holding me properly.

Well it was easier to grab the items this way so I didn't mind it.

No matter how big Chris-san was, I couldn't just lean all of my body weight to him.

So I had to hold my balance by using the muscle I was not used to use before that was why my body is a little bit sore.

"Is that so? Well, since there's still 2 days left before the quest started we can take our time leisurely."

Even though Chris-san said so, I still didn't want him to hold himself back for my sake...

"No, it's okay. Look, if I use [Heal] my sore muscles will be as good as new, so I'm fine!"

I immediately used my support magic to heal my body.

I could still feel a little bit tired but it was considerably better now that I've healed it with [Heal].

"Eh? So your muscle is sore after all?"

".. Yeah.. a bit. Chris-san and William too, I will cast healing magic on you two. [Heal]!"

I applied healing magic to Chris-san first since he was closer to me and then I walked to William.

He was such a good boy, even without a rope he just quietly ate the grass near us and didn't wander off on his own.

"Wow! My tiredness is gone now, amazing! Usually the ordinary [Heal] can only heal an injury, I never knew it could heal sore muscle or tiredness like this. Ren-chan, your support magic is truly superb!~"

Eh...?

I didn't know that [Heal] could only heal an injury..

Since I was not originally from Alsar, I didn't know what was the norm in here..

"Umm.. Chris-san is support magic is that rare? Will I encounter with bad people if I possess such rare skill..?"

"Rare hmm.. Well to put it simply, you're not the only one that can use support magic this good. There's the people working in the temple, either the priestess or priest. All of them also have high aptitude with support magic. Some elder in a village can also use it. It is rare but not that rare enough that you will get targeted."

I see, so it was fine.

I already attracted enough attention because I was an otherworlder.

I didn't want to attract any more unnecessary attention if I could help it.

Since there was a lot of people that can use support magic as good, or maybe even better than me, I was pretty much safe.

Maybe I was like a pebble on the side road compared to those kind of people.

Anyway, William! I'm going to heal you properly too!~

William brushed his nose to my cheeks but the force was too strong, I had trouble balancing myself.