52 hangover morning

"Uh... O-Ouch..!"

When I was awake, I tried to get up but suddenly a sharp pain came from my head.

My head throbbed, it hurt so much. Maybe this was what Sun Wukong felt like when the priest punished him. (T/N: yeah, click here if you don't know Journey to the West)

Ah.. I had a hangover huh..

"Hm? I'm in my bed..? But yesterday.."

Umm.. When did I get on my bed?

If I was not wrong, yesterday... I accidentally drank Malik-san's sake...

And then... Um.. What happened next? I couldn't remember..

"Hmm.. I can't remember.. O-ouch.. My head... I wonder will 'Heal' works on hangover? Only one way to find out! [Heal]!"

I couldn't remember anything beyond drinking Malik-san's sake and my head hurt so bad so I decided to use 'heal' on myself.

"Oh. It works. Ah, what a relief~"

Thankfully, 'heal' also worked on hangover.

The throbbing pain that I felt before completely disappeared.

Ah.. If heal hadn't worked, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.. The pain I had was truly unbearable..

I glanced at the clock, it was 08:00 am.

Since my headache was gone, I was finally able to get out of the bed with ease.

I pulled the curtains and I could see the sun was shining brightly.

The sunrays felt warm on my skin, the blue sky also gave me a relaxing feeling.

Today's weather was really nice indeed.

Yesterday, we had started drinking around 02:00 pm... Just how long had I been sleeping..?

"First thing first, I need to take a bath since I didn't take one yesterday."

Walking toward the closet, I retrieved a white short-sleeved hoodie and ¾ sky blue pants.

Since I already had a plan to go out with everyone today, I decided to wear something light and easy to move with.

I would wear a sandal when I went out later but for now, I was wearing house slipper while I was still in the house.

I put the clothes inside my magic bag so I could wear it after I had taken a bath later and walked toward the door.

"Hmm.. Is Malik-san still in his room? Better check on him first.." I muttered to myself as I continued to walk toward Malik-san's room.

I knocked on the door lightly and called,"Malik-san, are you there?"

"Yeah. Wait a moment, Ren."

Oh, Malik-san hadn't gone out to the guild yet.

For now, since I was feeling a little parched, I decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink.

I put my magic bag on top of the dining table and grabbed myself a glass of water.

"Ah, good morning Ren. Ho-am.." Malik-san yawned as he greeted me, his bed hair was sticking all over the place.

"Good morning, Malik-san. Umm.. Do you what I did yesterday? I didn't remember anything after I accidentally drank Malik-san's sake by mistake."

I was worried whether I had said anything weird while I was drunk..

"Ah...Ren from now on, I forbid you from drinking any sake. That's the only thing I will say."

"Eh?! Why? Uuh.. What did I do yesterday..."