53 pick up

"Ren-chan! You've returned from your quest? Did you get hurt??"

"Yes, I've returned. Umm, I didn't get hurt much, only a few scratches at most."

"Ren is it true you're already engaged??"

"Yes, that is true."

"Oh my! Who's the lucky man ??"

"Umm, they are an adventurer.."

I haven't walked for more than 5 minutes but I was already surrounded by my acquaintances.

These people were resident of Pedrell City, from housewives, shop assistant, everyone.

They were really nice and helped me a lot while I was adapting to my new life in Alsar.

The barrage of question was overwhelming but I answered each question patiently.

--------------

Finally they set me free after they had asked me loads and loads of questions.

"Good afternoon~"

I opened the guild's door and entered inside.

"Oh my, good afternoon Ren-san. Are you meeting up with Lightning Twin Sword Chris and the others?"

"Ah, Nora-san! Yes, I am. Do you know the room they're residing in?"

To my surprise, Nora-san was attending the reception desk today. Usually Nora-san managed the request confirmation counter after all.

"Yes,the three of them has informed me to tell their room number to Ren-san if you came. Each of them rented one room and their room are located on the fifth floor. Their room number are 501,502 and 503."

"I see, thank you for the information Nora-san. I will go and meet them up then." I thanked Nora-san while bowing my head and then I proceeded to go to the staircase.

There was no elevator in this world so I had to use the stairs.

Going up to the fifth floor by foot was a little bit tiring if I may be honest.

The third floor up to the fifth floor of the guild was designated as an inn for the adventurer to rent a room for.

There were various type of room in here, you could rent a room for a single person, two person, and even three person. The bed could be changed to suit your need too, from multiple single bed or just one double bed.

In total, the guild could accommodate up to 36 people.

Each room had their own bathroom so the cost to rent a room in the guild was higher compared to an ordinary inn that had shared bathroom.

After taking up stairs after stairs, I've finally reached the fifth floor.

"Hello, I'm Ren." I said as I knocked on the room closest to me, room number 503.

"Please wait a moment!" A voice came from inside the room and in a few seconds the door opened, revealing Fer-san who seemed like he had just gotten out of the bath.

Fer-san who usually looked fastidious was wearing a simple white shirt and his sweatpants was hanging lowly on his hip.

His face looked flushed and dewy, his long flowing hair was slightly damp and tied in a loose ponytail.

Some of the hair strands was left as it is, marking his long nape in threads of gold.

Fer-san looked like the incarnation of sexiness itself!

"Ah so Fer-san is the one in room 503. I was wondering who will come up. Oh and umm.. I'm sorry, you were taking a bath right? Did I disturb you?"