18 Calhea II

"This is.. what is happening...?"

I woke up from my nap but I couldn't move my body even for an inch.

I could feel a pressure from my back though, seemed like someone was hugging me from behind even though I'm sure I had went to sleep alone.

Well I knew who was the culprit behind this bear hug though.

I tried to free my hands but Chris-san didn't even budge.

"Wow.. I can't wriggle free at all.."

It looked like Chris-san didn't show any sign of waking up too.

"Ah.. What should I do..?"

Feeling numb, I tried to move my hand which was settled between my stomach to let my blood circulation flew more freely.

Looking at the gap between the tent's opening, I noticed the sun was turning into yellowish orange shade.

"The sky is getting dark too.. We have to wake up soon.." I murmured solemnly.

I tried to nudge Chris-san and called out to him," Chris-san, hey.. Chris-san wake up now."

"Pfft.."

I heard Chris-san trying to stifle his laughter.

This guy...!

"You're already awake from the start aren't you?!" I yelled out at Chris-san who was holding his stomach while laughing his heart out.

"I can't help myself!~ After All, Ren-chan looks super adorable, desperately calling to me like that!~"

I'm not cute!

Had Chris-san been watching me while I sleep?

For how long?!

"Geez Chris-san! Since when did you wake up?"

"Hmm~ When, huh?~ I don't know~"

Ah, he didn't want to tell me. Not fair.

"Ah you.. Anyway you're already awake, right? Can you please release me now?"

Chris-san was still holding me ah, more like he was hugging me even tighter now.

"Hugging Ren-chan feels wonderful~ So comfy~ I don't want to let go~ Won't you please let me indulge myself for a little bit more?~" Chris-san whispers to me with his husky voice.

Hearing his voice in close proximity like this made me remember 'that time' (T/N: You know, when Ren-chan masturbates to Chris-san's voice)

I could feel my face turning red but I tried to ignore those memories for now.

"U-ugh.. Fine, if it's just a little bit.."

——————————————-

After a while, Chris-san finally released me.

"Okay! I'm already satisfied now, let's continue our journey!~"

Judging from his voice, Chris-san seemed to be really satisfied. I also got up and folded the blanket I'd been using and put it on the corner.

I walked toward the tarp and pushed the cover away, revealing a sleeping William there.

"William~ So this is where you're napping." I cooed to William.

It looked like William had been sleeping here to avoid the sunlight.